Academy General Topic

smetrov

27 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I paid to watch it but it didn’t work for me in the end sadly, anyone that did watch it willing to do a match report?

Goalkeeper and defenders had a very poor day at the office. Nothing really came off for Aaron Ramsey/Tyreik Wright/Vassilev (bar a well-taken pen). Jacob Ramsey was good - I think he's good enough for a loan to the Championship, with a view to being integrated to the first team the following season. JPB had flashes of quality. Chukwuemeka didn't do much first half, but second half improved a lot, winning the pen and dribbling/passing well. 

• Thanks 2

Sounds like the old "men against boys" cliche.

I'm sure we will see improvement from the U/21s throughout the competition and their results will improve.

Edited by Hornso

Apparently scored 16 and assisted 14 for Northampton before lockdown, which seems pretty good going.

If he does sign, that will be four sets of brothers in our youth set up.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Official site is providing live updates of the U18s game against Leicester.

Swinkels and Chrisene making their debuts.

Kahrel Reddin has put us in the lead after 3 minutes, Chrisene with the assist.

Edited by useless
  • Thanks 1

Kahrel Reddin and Bradley Young with our goals assisted by Chrisene and Sewell, new signings Swinkels, Chrisene, McBride and Afoku all made their debuts.

Can't find out much about Afoku, other than he's come from West Brom's academy, was called up to the England U15 squad a couple of years ago, and he's a midfielder.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â