Academy General Topic

smetrov

Accordng to that youthhawk twitter, The Premier league cup and the U16 equivalent have been cancelled this coming season and instead there will be just one U17 version of it.

Most of our most rated academy prospect are seventeen or under so we should be able to field a pretty decent side in that competition.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, useless said:

Accordng to that youthhawk twitter, The Premier league cup and the U16 equivalent have been cancelled this coming season and instead there will be just one U17 version of it.

Most of our most rated academy prospect are seventeen or under so we should be able to field a pretty decent side in that competition.

Can spectators attend the matches? Will they be at Bodymoor Heath?

I've no idea, just says that games will be played in midweek from October to April, with more information to follow. I presume games will played at Bodymoor Heath but no idea if spectators will be permitted to attend... The same twitter did tweet this though...

• Thanks 1

I don't think we'll see anyone allowed at Bodymoor until at least 2021 and quite probably for the whole of the coming season. 

It's simply too much of a pain to put all of the required measures in place - there is no gain for the club in doing so.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I paid to watch it but it didn’t work for me in the end sadly, anyone that did watch it willing to do a match report?

Feckin el - we loose 8-1 and now our chief talent spotter was evicted from the live stream - bad bad night for the academy.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Feckin el - we loose 8-1 and now our chief talent spotter was evicted from the live stream - bad bad night for the academy.

The talent that I spot end up getting released and move on to other clubs but I won’t stop!

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

The talent that I spot end up getting released and move on to other clubs but I won’t stop!

Yeah but they always come good in the end - and your seal of approval isn't easily won :) 

Â