Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

On 22/09/2020 at 21:40, leev692 said:

I’ve had the same issue. I ordered the grey 1/4 zip training top on 30th August which quoted a delivery date of 18th September and I’ve still not received it. I’ve just seen someone on Twitter say that they’ve been told they won’t be receiving there’s until late October. AVFC support on Twitter confirmed it!! The sooner we get rid of fanatics the better!! Shocking customer service

Update to my order. I saw people on Twitter complaining to Fanatics Support about the issues so I sent them a DM yesterday and explained. The immediately wrote back and apologised and said I’d have an update ASAP. I received both an email from Hermes and AVFC store first things this morning and it’s apparently due to arrive tomorrow.

So looks like going to them direct us a positive effect on my order so I’d urge you to try the same. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My 1/4 zip finally arrived today and the bloody thing is massive! Ordered a large and I’m 6’ athletic build and it swamps me. Only waited 6 weeks and no sign of any more stock :(

On 24/09/2020 at 22:57, roonst83 said:

Update to my order. I saw people on Twitter complaining to Fanatics Support about the issues so I sent them a DM yesterday and explained. The immediately wrote back and apologised and said I’d have an update ASAP. I received both an email from Hermes and AVFC store first things this morning and it’s apparently due to arrive tomorrow.

So looks like going to them direct us a positive effect on my order so I’d urge you to try the same. 

Thanks mate. I did DM fanatics and AVFC store. Reply received with apologies and top arrived on Friday 👍🏻

• Like 1

On 24/09/2020 at 18:07, TheMelvillan said:

ah its practically cheating letting Mings model it - that fine speciman of a man would look good in anything!

My thinking. With his body you could dress him up in an IKEA curtain and it would still smash fannies. 

On 24/09/2020 at 17:00, Keyblade said:

Probably my all time favorite Villa kit. I don't know why Barry is #62 though. Probably because he was off not too long after :lol:

I remember they were celebrating it as Villas "England kit" and had numbered all the England internationals we had produced, so Barry must have been #62

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I remember they were celebrating it as Villas "England kit" and had numbered all the England internationals we had produced, so Barry must have been #62

You wouldn't have thought we produced 13 more since then given how bad we've been since then but somehow we have :D

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

You wouldn't have thought we produced 13 more since then given how bad we've been since then but somehow we have :D

I was thinking that, but then realised Barry made his initial debut quite young before he was dropped for a few years for England, so most of the extra 13 were probably during that period

• Like 1

Â