Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

2 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I was thinking that, but then realised Barry made his initial debut quite young before he was dropped for a few years for England, so most of the extra 13 were probably during that period

Actually 8 of the 13 came during our after that 09/10 season which is surprising. Before that the other 5 were Gabby, Carson, Young, Vassell (incredibly earning 20+ caps in a 2 year period. I remember him starting in major tournaments like Euro 2004 so that tracks) and David James.

41 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Thinking about treating myself to a shirt for the first time in about 10years. Help the club out etc. 

Has anyone gone for the player travel polo in the white, yet? 

Have not but looks sharp. Gone after one of the quarter zips for training and I absolutely love it. Solid quality this year, massive upgrade from last year.

Usually I’m a US large, went XL and fits well.

19 hours ago, Tayls said:

Thinking about treating myself to a shirt for the first time in about 10years. Help the club out etc. 

Has anyone gone for the player travel polo in the white, yet? 

No but I had a look at it in the shop

Its proper polo shirt cotton rather than football shirt material if that makes sense 

2 x New Kappa Polo Shirts arrived today and they are top quality!  No more ironed on shit! Proper polo material embroidered badges logos and even the stripes on the arm.  

The only issue is size not what you are thinking!  Ordered Medium as that was the size that fitted last year but too big and I like my clothes to be tight fitting so I will be swapping for Small.

Honestly guys and girls Kappa are smashing it this year!

Kitbag have 30% off majority of Villa Stuff until midnight tonight code BAG30

On 09/10/2020 at 20:43, S-Platt said:

2 x New Kappa Polo Shirts arrived today and they are top quality!  No more ironed on shit! Proper polo material embroidered badges logos and even the stripes on the arm.  

The only issue is size not what you are thinking!  Ordered Medium as that was the size that fitted last year but too big and I like my clothes to be tight fitting so I will be swapping for Small.

Honestly guys and girls Kappa are smashing it this year!

Kitbag have 30% off majority of Villa Stuff until midnight tonight code BAG30

Thanks for code. Just ordered the away kit 

On 01/10/2020 at 12:17, Supervillan78 said:

Gutted, Just had to return my new HS 😢 Yes, I know I'm a bit of a fat b@stard these days but the fitment seems way off especially compared to other manufactures. Anyone else had any issues? 

Always go a size up with Kappa. Simple.

• Like 1

On 01/10/2020 at 00:25, MNVillan said:

Have not but looks sharp. Gone after one of the quarter zips for training and I absolutely love it. Solid quality this year, massive upgrade from last year.

Usually I’m a US large, went XL and fits well.

How different is the quarter zip to last years? I have one and it's holding up well

5 hours ago, crimski said:

How different is the quarter zip to last years? I have one and it's holding up well

Not much help with the comparison, I didn’t have one from last year.

I will say that it’s holding up very well so far, I wear it around my apartment when it’s chilly. Washed it a few times (always inside out), and have had no peeling issues or anything else.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

Looking for some advice..... I am normally a medium and I’m looking at getting one of the pro shirts discounted on kitbag so do I need xlarge or just large?

With the pro fit stuff go 2 sizes up

Â