Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

2 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Where can we get a sponsorless vetsion? It very nearly says 'Cazzo' which isn't a great look over here.

I was going to google that, but thought «f*** it». 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Getting beyond a joke. ‘Pre-ordered’ some training gear. Initial date was last Friday, then today. Now it’s been pushed back to next week. 

Just watching Southampton vs Tottenham... it’s the battle of the shite kits. They’re both bloody awful. 
I know kappa aren’t to everyone’s taste but I’ve really liked the stuff from last year and this year. Including the training stuff which I think is the best we’ve had for a bit. 

• Like 3

On 18/09/2020 at 20:45, jim said:

Getting beyond a joke. ‘Pre-ordered’ some training gear. Initial date was last Friday, then today. Now it’s been pushed back to next week. 

I have the same issue. I pre-ordered the black training top and it was supposed to arrive September 4th. No sign of it and no email confirmation about any delay or when I should now expect it. I looked back on the store and it stated that new orders are expected next week but I’m not sure if that means that’s when my top will arrive. 

Absolutely unclear and useless. Terrible service.

On 18/09/2020 at 18:45, romavillan said:

Where can we get a sponsorless vetsion? It very nearly says 'Cazzo' which isn't a great look over here.

Have to be honest, that sounds kind of cool. Tired of clients? No worries, got the right shirt for the Friday meeting. 

Villa add LT as sleeve sponsor and Skilling as club partner

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2020/09/21/villa-add-lt-sleeve-sponsor-skilling-club-partner/

Can't find a "Sponsorship" thread, I knew about the LT one but not the newly added Skilling one?

Seems all these have been going under the radar.

All I ever want to know is "How much did we get".

1 hour ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Yes, seeing it on the players. Feels a bit iconic like the Luke 18/19, like positive vibes this season. UTV

I look forward to seeing us play in the black away kit.

I also liked the blue training tops we had in tonight too. They looked pretty nice.

• Like 1

Â