Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

On 20/09/2020 at 15:41, roonst83 said:

I have the same issue. I pre-ordered the black training top and it was supposed to arrive September 4th. No sign of it and no email confirmation about any delay or when I should now expect it. I looked back on the store and it stated that new orders are expected next week but I’m not sure if that means that’s when my top will arrive. 

Absolutely unclear and useless. Terrible service.

I’ve had the same issue. I ordered the grey 1/4 zip training top on 30th August which quoted a delivery date of 18th September and I’ve still not received it. I’ve just seen someone on Twitter say that they’ve been told they won’t be receiving there’s until late October. AVFC support on Twitter confirmed it!! The sooner we get rid of fanatics the better!! Shocking customer service

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, leev692 said:

I’ve had the same issue. I ordered the grey 1/4 zip training top on 30th August which quoted a delivery date of 18th September and I’ve still not received it. I’ve just seen someone on Twitter say that they’ve been told they won’t be receiving there’s until late October. AVFC support on Twitter confirmed it!! The sooner we get rid of fanatics the better!! Shocking customer service

That’s disgusting. I get these are unprecedented times but I’ve not even received an email update on my order. Pathetic. 

Had to chase my training gear ordered a month ago via Twitter to be told there has been a delay and they do not know when I will receive my order. Absolutely shambolic, the sooner they get rid of these shysters the better.

7 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Seems like some kind of competition this year who can come up with the oddest 3rd kit!

That's how it should be 

No fence sitting, you either hate it or you love it and will buy it

Can imagine kids sizes sell well for that and they'll have a matching yellow training range (on Monday the players have navy blue with then a yellow stripe on the sleeve) 

I just see the COVID county map when I look at that shirt.  Not the clubs fault and no reflection on the shirt.  

Just reminds me of the county COVID map, which shows you how many cases per 100,000 and the darker the area the worse the area.  

Â