Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, maqroll said:

It just occurred to me that I don't see players wearing long sleeved game shirts anymore. Why is that?

Those crappy underlayer shirts they wear!  Really bugs me I always bought a long sleeve shirt they just looks classier.

• Like 2

Saw an article subsequently bought up on Sky News about kits and people with color vision deficiency not being able to see the difference between two teams.

Matt Holland was on it too and he explained that he had colour vision deficiency and sometimes in competitive games he had to take an extra split second and sometimes passed to the opposition.

I don't know if we have any players who are color vision deficient and would our kits cause problems for fans watching especially on the box. It'd be good if we take the lead on this. 

10 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Saw an article subsequently bought up on Sky News about kits and people with color vision deficiency not being able to see the difference between two teams.

Matt Holland was on it too and he explained that he had colour vision deficiency and sometimes in competitive games he had to take an extra split second and sometimes passed to the opposition.

I don't know if we have any players who are color vision deficient and would our kits cause problems for fans watching especially on the box. It'd be good if we take the lead on this. 

We have had many players in the past that could have used this excuse

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We have had many players in the past that could have used this excuse

We also had a ref the other day that thought his black shirt was a shade of man city blue as well 😉😂🤬

• Haha 1

Villa fans can take advantage of 25% off the 2020/21 third kit for a limited time!

Visit the club's official online store by clicking the link below to take advantage of the deal.

The offer applies to all ranges of size and includes men's, women's, juniors and infants fit, as well as both Stadium and Pro editions (men's only).

Villa will next wear the third strip on Wednesday night when they take on Burnley in the Premier League.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2021/january/Get-25-off-third-kit/

48 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

XXXXXXL if possible, either that or don't eat for at least a month. Oh, and if you don't have a six pack I wouldnt bother

RIP, I already bought a small since medium is sold out. Can't wait to look like a lumpy sausage.

• Haha 2

Does anyone know what the fit is like on the retro shirts? I was thinking about giving one a go but I float between a L or XL depending on the fit (XL of last seasons green is actually really tight still). 

If it's the 90's fit I think I could probably get a small (jokes) but tight fitting I'd go XL, anything like our actual kits this season I wouldn't bother. If they make McGinn, a professional athlete look a bit tubby I've got no hope! 

Got a home shirt for my birthday, ordered 22nd December. Still not got it. Been onto Live chat, told me to check the post office. Until i've done that, they can't help.

Why would it be there? And not delivered?

Completely illogical. 

13 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Got a home shirt for my birthday, ordered 22nd December. Still not got it. Been onto Live chat, told me to check the post office. Until i've done that, they can't help.

Why would it be there? And not delivered?

Completely illogical. 

Shocking service. Why would it be there without any indication that delivery has even been attempted. Why is it your responsibility to check on the status of an item that you have paid for them to deliver. Assume the expected delivery date was a long time in the past?

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Shocking service. Why would it be there without any indication that delivery has even been attempted. Why is it your responsibility to check on the status of an item that you have paid for them to deliver. Assume the expected delivery date was a long time in the past?

Exactly what I said to them. Why would I need to check that? 

8th Jan.

Also I queried if they had a tracking number as the one they provided just said 'shipped' and they said they ship it untracked!! Insanity.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Exactly what I said to them. Why would I need to check that? 

8th Jan.

Also I queried if they had a tracking number as the one they provided just said 'shipped' and they said they ship it untracked!! Insanity.

You'd think the club would be prioritising this revenue stream, given the lack of other options available to them at the moment... maybe just goes to show how irrelevant income from anything other than tv is. 

Unless it's fully outsourced, in which case they want to be looking for a new provider. 

Â