Pre match

Demitri_C

Just now, Mantis said:

Our record at Anfield is actually bizarrely good over the past 10 years or so. IIRC, it's something like 3 wins, 2 defeats and 2 draws since 2009/10.

That's what I mean, but of course that was while Plop were plop (pre-Klopp), so now that outcome is significantly less likely.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Davis up front by himself has worked wonders so far so lets do it again against the champions 👍

To add to that provode no defensive help for the full backs. Brilliant

Do we really need to have anyone up front? For what purpose is he there?

• Haha 1

Just give the ball to Luiz and hope he can rattle in 3 screamers. I'd like to see him further forward, we need to score goals and he can actually play football.

Edited by AndyM3000

The striker situation sums us up. Started with Davis but didn’t look like scoring, went to Samatta who looked even worse. Now back to the player who didn’t look like scoring a few weeks ago.

I’d be tempted to give Vasillev or even Barry a run. Nothing to lose really.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

So looking at that starting 11, grealish in the centre again? Which just doesn’t work and the chuckle brothers on the wing 🙄

Don't insult the chuckle brothers like that, they actually provided a source of entertainment and joy. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Vancvillan said:

If we go a couple down early I'd pull McGinn.

That will put a smile on his face I'm sure. 

• Haha 1

best plan would be let them go 2 up - and then hit them with 3 goals in the last 20 minutes - they won't be expecting that  (neither am I !) - My team selection to acheive this master plan

Grealish

Mings

Just another 9 like them two.....

I'm quite happy with that line up, I think it's good to have Jack in midfield so that we can keep the ball at least a little bit more, happy with Reina in goal as well. Regarding Trezeguet I'm not sure what alternative we have, at least he will run around a lot and now and then that leads to a goal.

• Like 1