Pre match

Demitri_C

12 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

Would you want to pay to watch this one?

:trollface:

I hate missing any games mate, but it's a fair point. It's not been great has it. 

None the less, I'm a positive character by nature. 

2-1 win 👍

Records are there to be broken. Liverpool have won their last 23 home league games and are unbeaten in their last 56. We have gone 8 games without a win. Everything points to one of those records going this afternoon doesn't it? 😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, M_Afro said:

I don’t think I can watch this. I would cut off my left hand in return for a point! How can we have fallen so bloody far?! Anyway. You never know. UTV. COYVB.

I will have a word with Klopp to see if that can be arranged. 

Damage limitation I'm afraid.

Will be a little like us ( most times) going to Celtic Park..........park the bus and hold out for as long as possible. Problem comes when you go behind so have to turn to plan B to try and get something from the game............more space and more goals follow. 

Unfortunately we don't usually have a plan B............perhaps Villa have.........😉

At least the games yesterday went in Villas favour so no ground on points  will have been lost...........I suppose now is the time one starts to look at goal difference so maybe Smiths team talk will be..." don't lose by too many...........end"

Good luck.........

Edited by newhavenhibby
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, bielesibub said:

We're going on a 2 game winning run starting today, 6 points in the bag, easy peasy, lemon squeezy  😜

johnny depp quote GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, newhavenhibby said:

Damage limitation I'm afraid.

Will be a little like us ( most times) going to Celtic Park..........park the bus and hold out for as long as possible. Problem comes when you go behind so have to turn to plan B to try and get something from the game............more space and more goals follow. 

Unfortunately we don't usually have a plan B............perhaps Villa have.........😉

At least the games yesterday went in Villas favour so no ground on points  will have been lost...........I suppose now is the time one starts to look at goal difference so maybe Smiths team talk will be..." don't lose by too many...........end"

Good luck.........

its not damage limitation m8, its pure carnage.

Dean Smith : "we are playing well, we are in games, nothing to see here...........arrrghhhhhh"

car crash GIF

• Haha 1