Pre match

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

Hahaha Souness is a **** moron.

HE THINKS HE COULD HAVE MARKED HIM OUT THE GAME LOL

”Id have loved to have played against him because he’d allow me to get close and physical”

Edited by a m ole

Graham Souness, sums Jack up as not quite got it. Reckons he is most fouled because he is not quite quick enough. He said he would have loved to play against him, allowed to get physical. 

Does he have a point mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just now, a m ole said:

HE THINKS HE COULD HAVE MARKED HIM OUT THE GAME LOL

Souness was a hell of a player tbh. I don't doubt it.

Easy to see him as just a miserable word removed as he has been for the last decade on TV, but he was brilliant. Jack will do well to win half the trophies Souness did as a player.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

You say the same thing every week :lol:

Because he sounds the same.

About as inspiring as a dead fish.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Souness was a hell of a player tbh. I don't doubt it.

Easy to see him as just a miserable word removed as he has been for the last decade on TV, but he was brilliant. Jack will do well to win half the trophies Souness did as a player.

I have no doubt he could have fouled him all game, just like everyone else in the league.

Team actually makes sense, as much pace as we have on the wings and Davis because samatta has looked dreadful since lockdown.

Think hause will really struggle though, Liverpool will keep the ball down and that's just not his strengths at all. 

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

I have no doubt he could have fouled him all game, just like everyone else in the league.

You've never watched Souness play, have you?

• Like 1