Pre match

Demitri_C

No one expects a win so what is the point of 10 pages of we are going to get hammered just close the thread now and open the post match one for a couple of days when we can all say the managers shit the teams shit etc etc etc

Reckon we might sneak it.

• Haha 2

At least we haven't got to turn up to a full (w)An(k)field and play newly crowned champions after thirty years of hurt.

Dey doo doe doe dey doe.

• Like 1

Reina

Elmo  Konsa  Mings Hause

Hourihane   Luiz

El Ghazi   McGinn   Grealish

Davis

Defend for 89 minutes and hope a miracle happens for the other minute.

Edited by supermon

My team for this match would be: 

Nyland

Elmohamady Konsa Mings Taylor

McGinn Luiz Drinkwater

El Ghazi Davis Grealish 

Subs: Reina, Hause, Nakamba, Hourihane, Samatta, Trezeguet, Baston, Jota

I think that we have to approach every match believing that we have a chance of winning even if it’s against the league champions. Hopefully, they play a weak team but even if they don’t, we can still compete with them

Some peeps saying they have nothing to play for. Aren't they trying to break a record for most points in Premier league

Obviously going to get beat, but it would be nice to see us try, give them no time on the ball, play people who will run there heart out - less skilled or not, If you dont give them time on the ball maybe they cant do a lot with it. But I expect most of our team to stand off and watch 

Edited by Robtaylor200

The good news is that the scousers can rest loads of players in the mindset they can bring them all on if we dare to play well!

Well done premier league....'integrity'!