Pre match

Demitri_C

38 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Don't know if you've missed this season but we never beat the top sides.

Smith doesn't got a clue tactically that's why we are still the only team in the league to have never beaten a top 6 side.

Top 9 side I think 

Edited by roonst83

Klopp has already been talking up the yoof - paving the way to rest some of his bigger names - so I think we'll see a much younger team who we'll toil against, possibly score against - but then wham - 5 subs - all megastars - and we're toast. 

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

Klopp has already been talking up the yoof - paving the way to rest some of his bigger names - so I think we'll see a much younger team who we'll toil against, possibly score against - but then wham - 5 subs - all megastars - and we're toast. 

Mind games 😓

6 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Don't know if you've missed this season but we never beat the top sides.

Smith doesn't got a clue tactically that's why we are still the only team in the league to have never beaten a top 6 side.

Every team in the league has beaten at least one team in the current 6? 

Are you sure about that?

Yeah but if Liverpool were beating City tonight people would be saying "ah it shows that they've still got the hunger".

In truth I'll we'll get soundly beatlen regardless of tonight's game.

I'd play Jota. We need some incisive play around their box.

Nyland

Guilbert   Mings    Konsa    Targett

Luiz      McGinn

Grealish

Jota                                      El Ghazi

Davis

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Keep it tight and hit on the break we’ll have a chance. They are clearly off the pace and not really up for it like they have been. Never gonna be a better chance to beat them. 

Sit back and we will loose. We need to take the game to them and play with a bit of confidence and hopefully  Liverpool will have another off day 

• Like 1

Best case scenario for us is that they’ve downed tools. Individually and collectively they are a vastly superior side.  

19 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Klopp is such a winner he won't let complacency happen. They will play full strength against us and won't hold back. No mercy.

Completely agree, Klopp is such a winner, he won't allow complacency to happen. 😂😂😂😂

7 hours ago, PaulC said:

Sit back and we will loose. We need to take the game to them and play with a bit of confidence and hopefully  Liverpool will have another off day 

Take the game to them and we will 100% lose as Liverpool are probably one of the best counter attacking teams in the world. Even yesterday they missed 3 sitters. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I'd play Jota. We need some incisive play around their box.

Nyland

Guilbert   Mings    Konsa    Targett

Luiz      McGinn

Grealish

Jota                                      El Ghazi

Davis

Targett is out for 3 weeks which is more or less rest of the season.

They may rest some players as there did seem to be some fatigue.  I mean why risk mane and salah against a hopeless villa side? They could play a weakend side and beat us comfortably