WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

41 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I met a Dalek in the pub who claimed he was from Devon so I asked him “Whereabouts in Devon are you from mate ?”

He replied “EXETER MATE! EXETER MATE!” 

A Dalek in a pub? I bet it was completely legless. 

• Like 2

You may find this funny, or you may have sympathy a true story the things that only happen to me or do they

Thursday night I went off to my night shift 10.30pm start, when I arrived at work, I realised I had forgotten my phone. No sweat I had my work phone. Sometime during the night, I lent one of the lads my keys to open the PPE locker my car keys and locker keys are also on this set. 7am at end of my shift I started doing my paperwork for morning report productivity, scrap etc. Then around 7.30 I realised that the lad who borrowed my keys had gone home with them. So, I have to go to security, borrow spare locker key to get changed, I have to phone Mrs T to get up and bring my spare car keys to work (only 15 mins away) so I can get home. BUT I don't have my phone and I realised I don't know her phone number. I have to wait until 08.30 for HR to come in and look up my next of kin to get her number. I borrow someone else's phone and ring her several times, but she doesn't answer because she doesn't recognise the number. Then I text her and we eventually get to talk, and she brings keys, I get home just after 9am.

FFS what a morning. But could this happen to you. Do you know your wife's phone number or is it just saved to your phone too?

Edited by Robtaylor200
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

My mate said he got home the other night and found his dog on the lawn all dirty and muddy, playing with a dead rabbit. He said the only rabbits he knows are the neighbours who bread show rabbits. He decided to wash it clean, dry it and put it back in one of their empty cages hoping they wouldn’t notice straight away. When they came home from work later he heard her screaming. What's the matter he asked with a concerned voice. She said its my rabbit my favourite rabbit. It died a couple of days ago and I buried it in the garden and now its back in its cage 

Edited by Robtaylor200
  • Haha 3

On 14/11/2022 at 20:40, Genie said:

I’d have thought that a pallet of Nestle chocolate in a Cadbury factory would be a surprise in itself.

Cause for Celebrations, or maybe Roses for the funeral. It means a lot.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Anyone else noticing replies are getting displayed in the wrong order now? Really looks like the predicted cascade of bugs is starting to kick in - I guess as traffic has surged around the World Cup, and no doubt will get heavier over Christmas as more and more people in the US and Northern Europe are stuck indoors. Should be entertaining.

Elon Musk is a reprehensible man, isn’t he. Just a completely juvenile worldview. Would love it if he found himself in a devastating financial hole after this… although got a feeling he’ll get bailed out by Saudis / Chinese

No, I can’t say I have noticed🤔

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Â