WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

1 hour ago, ChristchurchVillan said:

Think it's normally a scarecrow for that one.

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Normally a farmer isn't it?

No no. A rabbit can't be a scarecrow or a farmer. I don't know what you're talking about.

• Haha 1

Write a joke about a rabbit, a farmer and a scarecrow in a field

Sure, here's a joke for you:

One day, a rabbit was hopping through a field when he saw a farmer putting up a new scarecrow. The rabbit hopped over and asked, "Excuse me, Mr. Farmer, what's the point of that scarecrow?"

The farmer replied, "Well, you see, rabbits like you are always eating up my crops, and I need to scare you away so I can grow them."

The rabbit thought for a moment and then said, "I don't think that's going to work. That scarecrow doesn't look very scary to me."

The farmer chuckled and replied, "You're right, it's not very scary. But it doesn't have to be. It just has to make you think there's someone watching."

The rabbit thought about it for a moment and then said, "Oh, I get it. It's like the rabbit version of a security camera!"

The farmer laughed and said, "Exactly! You're a smart little rabbit. Maybe I should hire you to guard my fields instead of the scarecrow."

The rabbit grinned and said, "Sure, but I'm going to need a carrot for every hour I work."

I was in the supermarket with the wife today when completely out of the blue she said "You know something? You really are a lazy word removed"

I was so shocked I nearly fell out the trolley.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

After a woman had given birth their son, the midwife smiled at the father and said "Do you have a name?"

He said "Yes, it's Brian""

"Brian is a lovely name" she replied.

He said "Thanks, what do you think we should call the baby?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

After a woman had given birth their son, the midwife smiled at the father and said "Do you have a name?"

He said "Yes, it's Brian""

"Brian is a lovely name" she replied.

He said "Thanks, what do you think we should call the baby?"

That’s reminds me of a joke in Only Fools and Horses when Derek’s wife gives birth and he tells his brother in the corridor.

Rodney: What is it?

Derek: A baby!

Rodney: but what about the sex?

Derek: For gods sake Rodney, give her a chance, she’s only just given birth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Mike - What are they going to call the baby then Trig?

Trigger - if its a girl they are going to call it Sigourney after an actress

Mike - and what if its a boy?

Trigger - if its a boy, they are going to name it Rodney.....after Dave

That was a classic

A piece of string goes to a bar one night.

After a few hours, he starts getting a bit messy and starts playing up. Security then kicks him out of the pub.

Feeling a bit dejected that his night has ended too early, he goes home, ties a knot in the top bit of his body, then starts to brush above it quite vigourously until it is all fluffy, then heads back down to the pub.

The bouncer spots him and yells out " Oi! Aren't you that piece of string we kicked out an hour ago?"

" No. I am afraid not."

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AJ said:

A piece of string goes to a bar one night.

After a few hours, he starts getting a bit messy and starts playing up. Security then kicks him out of the pub.

Feeling a bit dejected that his night has ended too early, he goes home, ties a knot in the top bit of his body, then starts to brush above it quite vigourously until it is all fluffy, then heads back down to the pub.

The bouncer spots him and yells out " Oi! Aren't you that piece of string we kicked out an hour ago?"

" No. I am afraid not."

stressed-out-agent-brian-rollins.gif

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I accidentally drank an invisibility potion.

I went to the ER, and took 5 hours to be seen.

I should have gone to the ICU.

Absolutely awful Mike, on many levels. keep it up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
Â