WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

21 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I just deleted all the German names off my phone. It's now really Hans free.

Just don't do the opposite.

I tried adding German names, and now I have to replace my phone.

It went on the Fritz.

Dave was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them."

Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, "OK, Dave, how about Tom Cruise?"

"No dramas boss, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it." So Dave and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door, and Tom Cruise shouts,

"Dave! What's happening? Great to see you! Come on in for a beer!"

Although impressed, Dave's boss is still skeptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Dave that he thinks him knowing Cruise was just lucky.

"No, no, just name anyone else," Dave says.

"Former President Obama," his boss quickly retorts.

"Yup," Dave says, "Old buddies, let's fly out to Washington," and off they go.

They arrive at Obama's House and as they go to knock on the door Obama is just leaving, "Dave, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a beer first and catch up."

Well, the boss is very shaken by now but still not totally convinced. After they leave  he expresses his doubts to Dave, who again implores him to name anyone else.

"The Pope," his boss replies.

"Sure!" says Dave. "I've known the Pope for years." So off they fly to Rome.

Dave and his boss are assembled with the masses at the Vatican's St. Peter's Square when Dave says, "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope." He disappears into the crowd headed towards the Vatican.

Sure enough, half an hour later Dave emerges with the Pope on the balcony, but by the time Dave returns, he finds that his boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics.

Making his way to his boss' side, Dave asks him, "What happened?"

His boss looks up and says, "It was the final straw... you and the Pope came out on to the balcony and the man next to me said, 'Who the **** is that on the balcony with Dave?'

Edited by Big Salad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 23/12/2020 at 14:55, Robtaylor200 said:

Just had a decorator in to do some work, I was chatting to him and found out he is a British Airways pilot who's been furloughed and trying to make some extra cash

He mad a lovely job of the landing 

Did you clap when he finished it

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Did you clap when he finished it

Another one for the things you don't get thread. Are we really living in a world where a pilot who has managed to land safely on the ground had done a good job? 

I actually think it's the absolute minimum requisite.  Followed quite a long long way down the importance level by landing safely at the correct airport. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Another one for the things you don't get thread. Are we really living in a world where a pilot who has managed to land safely on the ground had done a good job? 

I actually think it's the absolute minimum requisite.  Followed quite a long long way down the importance level by landing safely at the correct airport. 

There is only so many cups of coffee you can take to stop your hands shaking whilst in flight Couple that with some fairly decent Totty on view I’m surprised more do not end in fireballs

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

I think a lot is down to the type of people on the flight and the airline itself

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What are you trying to say about me? 

:D

We all have to dumpster dive sometimes. I even once got a Ryanair flight. A bloke on the flight took his knob out in the aisle. 

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

:D

We all have to dumpster dive sometimes. I even once got a Ryanair flight. A bloke on the flight took his knob out in the aisle. 

Damn! I thought I had got away with it. 😳

A man goes to his optician for his eye test...

the optician asks " what can you see ? "

the man responds " I can see empty airports, empty football stadiums, closed theatres and closed pubs..."

"perfect" the optician replies " you've got 2020 vision"

53 minutes ago, Xela said:

A man goes to his optician for his eye test...

the optician asks " what can you see ? "

the man responds " I can see empty airports, empty football stadiums, closed theatres and closed pubs..."

"perfect" the optician replies " you've got 2020 vision"

Uh oh, defender in a wheelie bin

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â