WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

After Trump’s election, two immigrant neighbours in Texas vow to start acting more American. Whichever neighbour becomes more American wins.

So after a few months pass they bump into each other bringing their kids home from school. Immigrant One says “Hey, buddy, look at my brand new SUV. I used it to pick up some McDonalds for dinner, got myself some Bud Light, and later I’m taking my son to the ball game!”

Immigrant Two replies, “Oh yeah? F*ck you, raghead.”

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

A student has sex with his French teacher and goes home and tells his dad. His dad says "That's my boy, a chip off the old block! You know that bicycle you have always wanted? Let's go down to the shop and get it for you".

On the way back the lad was riding the bike. His dad told him he didn't have to stand up on the pedals.

The lad said "I know that dad, but my arse is still sore".

10 hours ago, rjw63 said:

A student has sex with his French teacher and goes home and tells his dad. His dad says "That's my boy, a chip off the old block! You know that bicycle you have always wanted? Let's go down to the shop and get it for you".

On the way back the lad was riding the bike. His dad told him he didn't have to stand up on the pedals.

The lad said "I know that dad, but my arse is still sore".

did his teacher where a mask while having sex with him? and more importantly did he have the mask covering his nose?

54 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

did his teacher where a mask while having sex with him? and more importantly did he have the mask covering his nose?

It's a (supposed) joke, not a documentary about jaw-volleying :)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

A man goes to the Optician for his annual eye test.
The Optician puts a contraption on his face ,and asks him what he can see.
"I see empty Airports and empty Football grounds" he says.  " I see closed theatres , closed pubs, closed Restaurants "
That's perfect says the Optician,  you've got 2020 vision! 

Actually made me laugh out loud. 

Â