WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

A guy is burgling a house when he hears a voice " Jesus is watching you"

He stops and stays still..............after a while he carries on and he is just unplugging the DVD player when he hears the voice again "Jesus is watching you"

He flashes his torch around and sees a parrot.

Burgler:Was that you

Parrot:Yes

Burgler whats your name 

Parrot:Moses

Burgler:What sort of person would call a parrot Moses ?

Parrot:The same sort of person that would call a rotweiller Jesus.

• Like 2

The wife says it's time I lost some weight, so she bought me a pedometer. I have to wear it on my wrist and, with every step I take, it records the slight vibration and can tell how many miles I have walked in one day.

It's great, I've been sat on the couch all day, watching "loose women". It says I've walked 12 miles.

• Like 1

He stops and stays still..............after a while he carries on and he is just unplugging the DVD player when he hears the voice again "Jesus is watching you"

Burgler whats your name 

Oh my god.

This is a real joke.

It has a punchline and makes sense and everything. It even made me smile.

• Like 4

Burgler whats your name 

Oh my god.

This is a real joke.

Was shamefully stolen from sickipedia as well.

Burgler whats your name 

Oh my god.

This is a real joke.

Was shamefully stolen from sickipedia as well.

No, I first heard it years ago.

Why do Penguins sit on eggs?

Because there aren't any seats in Antartica.

(At least not for Penguins)

: ))))))

Is this the first occasion where someones User Name accurately reflects their capability to participate in the thread.

• Like 1

That's not the first time someone has pointed out the correlation between my name and posting ability. I can only try to do my best. I'll try and get some really hilarious jokes for the thread.

That's not the first time someone has pointed out the correlation between my name and posting ability. I can only try to do my best. I'll try and get some really hilarious jokes for the thread.

Your username is a key to how many you'd had when you posted that joke I think....chortle chortle.

• Like 1

My two before that one I made up myself and managed to get a few likes which gave me a real confidence boost. I thought wait a minute this could be my new hobby so I was excited to write some more jokes. The latest one was more an adaptation of another joke but I think I wrecked it. Anyway I give up the jokes now I realise I'm rubbish, If I see any real funny ones I'll post them and hope it cheers anyone up. Peace!!!!!!

• Like 1

If it helps, I think most jokes that are created and told - especially when you have to read them instead of hearing someone tell them - are a bit shit. I much prefer situational comedy and wit.

• Like 1

Not so much a joke as a quick wit so to speak;

Was taking the piss out of the gf regarding her height, normal on-going joke as relationships go calling her a short arse basically. She replied "I'm just the small package good things come in..." To which my instant reply was "thanks, nice to know you think I'm a good thing..." One-nil...

To be fair even she laughed. Bad form to laugh at your own jokes but even I gave my mind a little high five for being that quick!

A man dies and goes to the pearly gates where he meets St Peter.

"You're in luck" says Peter. "Tonight's music night in the concert hall."

The man gets very excited and thinks about the great musicians he'll see. So, the concert time comes and he takes his place in the auditorium. The spot light goes to the drum kit and exposes Keith Moon. The man is getting excited and he waits to see who's on lead guitar. The spotlight turns on and exposes Jimmy Hendrix on lead. "Wow" this guy thinks. "Bloody amazing stuff". Then spotlight falls onto the bassist and it reveals Entwistle.

The man can't wait now to see who's going to be the lead singer. The spotlight falls on the mic and there's Bono.

The man's confused and turns to the guy next to him "did Bono die the same day as me?"

"No" he replies "That's just God, who thinks he's Bono."

• Like 1

Â