WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

two penguins are in a canoe in the middle of a desert. the penguin sitting in the front is paddling real hard but their boat is barely moving, so he turns around to check on back penguin, and back penguin is just sitting there chillin. pissed off, front penguin asks: "where's your paddle??!"
back penguin answers, "sure does!!"

A baby penguin decides to have a bit of a swim, so he leaves the colony and heads to the water. After his swim he goes back to the colony but realises he can't find his mom and dad. He goes up to one of the penguins on the edge of the colony and says "I can't find my mom and dad. Can you help me find them please" The penguin replies "Sure I can kid. What do they look like"

• Like 3

I apologise for the following joke.  it's wrong on so many levels, and I'm going to put it in a spoiler so only click on it if you're not easily offended:

Hell of a week for Frank Maloney... First of all he gets off his shoulders a burden caused by a secret he's been hiding for years and now, he gets to play Mrs Doubtfire in the sequel!

• Like 2

When I was a kid I used to hide behind the sofa when Doctor Who was on.

I still do, although these days it's because I don't want my wife to see I'm wanking over Jenna Coleman.

Edited by rjw63

Top ten jokes from the Edinburgh fringe this year. It must've been a bad year:

1) “I’ve decided to sell my hoover... well, it was just collecting dust.” 
Tim Vine

2) “I've written a joke about a fat badger, but I couldn't fit it into my set.”
Masai Graham

3) “Always leave them wanting more, my uncle used to say to me. Which is why he lost his job in disaster relief."
Mark Watson

4) “I was given some Sudoku toilet paper. It didn't work. You could only fill it in with number 1s and number 2s.” 
Bec Hill

5) “I wanted to do a show about feminism. But my husband wouldn't let me.” 
Ria Lina

6) “Money can't buy you happiness? Well, check this out, I bought myself a Happy Meal.” 
Paul F Taylor

7) “Scotland had oil, but it's running out thanks to all that deep frying.”
Scott Capurro

=8) “I forgot my inflatable Michael Gove, which is a shame 'cause halfway through he disappears up his own a-------.” 
Kevin Day

=8) I've been married for 10 years, I haven't made a decision for seven.” 
Jason Cook

10) “This show is about perception and perspective. But it depends how you look at it.” 
Felicity Ward

Top ten jokes from the Edinburgh fringe this year. It must've been a bad year:

7) “Scotland had oil, but it's running out thanks to all that deep frying.”

Scott Capurro

That's abysmal.  PussEKatt would be ashamed of that.

Fancy another?

oK then............

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.

Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex. At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack.

The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all. That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parent’s house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down. 10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious." The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist."

:lol:

I realise I'm going WAY back but my phone opens pages on the last page I read and as I rarely visit off topic it sent me to page 1. Thought this was brilliant.

Some of you guys have been kicking about for over 10 years! Had no idea how long the forum had been going

Fancy another?

oK then............

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.

Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex. At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack.

The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all. That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parent’s house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down. 10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious." The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist."

:lol:

I realise I'm going WAY back but my phone opens pages on the last page I read and as I rarely visit off topic it sent me to page 1. Thought this was brilliant.

Some of you guys have been kicking about for over 10 years! Had no idea how long the forum had been going

That poster seems familiar... :suspect:

Â