WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

I would like to be a golf professional. I think I have the drive to succeed

You fit the role to a tee, bet you could earn a wedge if you bunker down and iron out your flaws. I'll putt in a good word for you.
  • Like 2

I'd quite like a job cleaning mirrors.  It's something I could see myself doing.

I used to think the same, but on reflection, I didn't like the idea of being watched the whole time

"I don't really know my best position. left, right or centre"

"Wayne, just get on the **** plane and pick an aisle will you."

Herself said we can watch World Cup but only if we eat food from the country that's playing!

Yesterday for USA we had jumbo burgers!
Today for Mexico we'll have Taco's
Tomorrow for England ..... We're going out !

• Like 2

A little girl was puzzled as to her origin. "How did I get here, mummy?" Her mum said, using a well-worn phrase "The good Lord sent you".

"And did Lord send you too, mummy?" "Yes, dear, He did". "And grandma and great grandma and daddy, too?" asked the little girl. Again the answer was "Yes".

The child shook her head in disbelief. "Then you mean to tell me there has been no sex in this family for 200 years? No wonder everyone is so **** up"

• Like 1

An old guy goes to his doctor for his physical and gets sent to the Urologist as a precaution. When he gets there, he discovers the Urologist is a very pretty female doctor.

The female doctor says "I'm going to check your prostate today, but this new procedure is a little different from what you are probably used to.

I want you to lie on your right side, bend your knees, then while I check your prostate, take a deep breath and say, '99'. The old guy obeys and says "99".

The doctor says "Great" now turn over on your left side and again, while I repeat the check, take a deep breath and say, '99'". Again, the old guy says "99". The doctor said "Very good".

"Now then, I want you to lie on your back with your knees raised slightly. I'm going to check your prostate with this hand, and with the other hand I'm going to hold on to your penis to keep it out of the way. Now take a deep breath and say, '99'".

The old guy begins "One... two... three..."

Â