WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

I was stopped by the Police the other day, so I pulled over and the woman Police Officer walked over to my car.

I wound the window down and said "what's wrong?" and she said "Nothing..."

Say whaaaaaaaaat?

Are you single? In that case then I can understand if you don't see the joke here.

• Like 1

I was stopped by the Police the other day, so I pulled over and the woman Police Officer walked over to my car.

Say whaaaaaaaaat?

Are you single? In that case then I can understand if you don't see the joke here.

Maybe I'm just slow.

Say whaaaaaaaaat?

Maybe I'm just slow.
Ohhhhh! Bloody hell I am slow!

Edit: as a married man I feel stupid

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

I went to the beach and it was packed. Then I noticed a tall black guy walking among the crowds selling his African trinkets and carved wood.

I went up to him and asked for his help. 'My wife's here somewhere. If you find her I'll give you £500. Just shout loud for her while you walk.'

'£500? Okay. What is her name?' he asked.

'It's Ivy.' I replied. 'Ivy Bowler.'

Picked a spot all to myself after that.

Edited by claretman
  • Like 1

I feel sorry for Julio Cesar tonight.

Last time I saw a Brazilian facing this many shots, he was jumping a ticket barrier at Stockwell.

They say the secret to comedy is timing. A month ago this would have been golden.

As my girlfriend walked out on me earlier, she shouted:

"You look like a word removed with your hair combed to the side."

It was a cruel parting comment.

• Like 2

I've been watching events unfold in Ukraine on the news, and decided I wanted to go out there and see it for myself, and maybe see if there was anything I could do to help.

Unfortunately on the way there, our train broke down just north of the capital.

I looked out at the desolation and thought it was bad enough that we could be stuck here for a few hours, when people must have to live their whole lives here.

But then I remembered that Finsbury Park us on the Piccadilly line, so I ran downstairs and jumped on the tube to Heathrow for our flight.

• Like 1

I got caught trying to shoplift from Argos the other day. Talk about a catalogue of errors.

What do you call a Roman General lying on a pizza? Mark Anchovy

My mate is built like a brick shit house. At least he was until he lost his legs in a car crash. He's more like a brick shit bungalow now.

I like to stick a certain type of lettuce up my arse. Just cos.

I got caught trying to shoplift from Argos the other day. Talk about a catalogue of errors.

What do you call a Roman General lying on a pizza? Mark Anchovy

My mate is built like a brick shit house. At least he was until he lost his legs in a car crash. He's more like a brick shit bungalow now.

I like to stick a certain type of lettuce up my arse. Just cos.

PussEKatt, is that you?

• Like 1

I've been watching events unfold in Ukraine on the news, and decided I wanted to go out there and see it for myself, and maybe see if there was anything I could do to help.

Unfortunately on the way there, our train broke down just north of the capital.

I looked out at the desolation and thought it was bad enough that we could be stuck here for a few hours, when people must have to live their whole lives here.

But then I remembered that Finsbury Park us on the Piccadilly line, so I ran downstairs and jumped on the tube to Heathrow for our flight.

Horrendous.

Â