WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

I'm sure this page will be back to the usual standard....................

I don't know what is , but this morning I feel like I've been twelve rounds with Audley Harrison............. Absolutely fine 

• Like 1

Following racist accusations, Jeremy Clarkson has said as a goodwill gesture, and to prove it was all a big misunderstanding he'll invite Lenny Henry onto Top Gear as the Star in the reasonably priced car.

Just as soon as the production team fit a Tracker.

Liverpool in talks with Henry Heimlich on taking over at the club as he has great experience in dealing with chokers.

• Like 1

At the New Rangers game on the weekend someone threw a one pound coin onto the pitch.

Police are trying to figure out if it was a missle or a takeover bid.

I don't know what this is. Is not a joke. Its not a news story close to of any kind. I don't dare to ask about the logic of this.

I like that joke actually, it's the only thing he's ever written on here that's close to being funny.

The Nigerian Government are now offering a $3million reward for the safe return of the missing girls.

All you need to do is to provide your name, address, date of birth, bank details and mother's maiden name.

• Like 2

At a recent job interview:

What would you consider to be your main weaknesses and strengths?

Well my main weakness would be my issues with reality, telling what's real from what's not.

And your strengths?

I'm Batman.

• Like 3

A Lorry full of chickens has overturned this morning on the M60.

Police say they were travelling back from Anfield, where Liverpool FC had been counting them for the last 8-10 weeks.

• Like 3

Â