WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

3 Brothers ,Tom and Harry have size 12 feet - but Dick has size  14.

One night they are out on the town - Dick pops to the loo. 2 girls come over to Tom and Harry and say  'Blimey, you 2 have got big feet'

To which they reply

"You should see our Dicks'

get_out_gif_by_pinxin-d38vrki.gif

• Like 2

3 Brothers ,Tom and Harry have size 12 feet - but Dick has size  14.

One night they are out on the town - Dick pops to the loo. 2 girls come over to Tom and Harry and say  'Blimey, you 2 have got big feet'

To which they reply

"You should see our Dicks'

3212069573_8763c08a87_z.jpg

• Like 1

During the 1980's recession the family 'smetrov' stuck loyal to its betamax video recorder - whilst the whole world shifted to to VHS. This of course limited the enjoyment of 'lets rent a video' - we groaned every time we visited the rental store - the choice was sparse to say the least -  I will be more precise - the choice came down to 'Dennis Taylor World Snooker champion' or Clint Eastwood in 'Dirty Harry' - needless to say I go to know these two films very well over the next few years

Anyway I day I got the video store and the choice was down to one - I asked the guy what had happened and he said they had merged the 2 video's into 1 - curious I took the combined video and dashed home - it didn't appear to be much different until I heard Dennis Taylor say:-

"Go on Pink - make my day"

During the 1980's recession the family 'smetrov' stuck loyal to its betamax video recorder - whilst the whole world shifted to to VHS. This of course limited the enjoyment of 'lets rent a video' - we groaned every time we visited the rental store - the choice was sparse to say the least -  I will be more precise - the choice came down to 'Dennis Taylor World Snooker champion' or Clint Eastwood in 'Dirty Harry' - needless to say I go to know these two films very well over the next few years

Anyway I day I got the video store and the choice was down to one - I asked the guy what had happened and he said they had merged the 2 video's into 1 - curious I took the combined video and dashed home - it didn't appear to be much different until I heard Dennis Taylor say:-

"Go on Pink - make my day"

Jesus.

Bring back PussEKatt

Kid: Dear Santa, send me a brother.

Santa: Dear Kid, send me your Mother.

A man wakes up in hospital. The Doctor tells him "There's good news and bad. The bad news is we amputated your leg and we'll have to amputate the other leg today. The good news is the man in the next bed wants to buy your shoes."

Patient: It hurts when I poke my legs like this.

Doctor: Don't poke them like that then, It is pointless as you've shattered both your kneecaps and will never walk again.

A horse walks in to a bar.

Barman: Why the long face.

Horse: I have a lot of troubles.

Man1: Have you seen Stevie Wonder's new house?

Man2: No.

Man1: It's really nice, I saw an interview with him about it on the TV.

Your Mother is so fat that when she dives into a pool she displaces a proportionately larger volume of water than people with less body mass.

Why did the blonde get fired from the M&M Factory? Repeated lateness and poor attitude in the work environment.

And the Lord said unto John "Come forth and receive eternal life" But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 was a cannibal

Why doesn't Mickey Mouse like pizza?  It doesn't matter he isn't real.

That effort by Smetrov genuinely made me feel like I'd lost ten seconds of my life.  Anyway, I've got some goodies lined up:

A horse walks into a bar and the barman asks, "Why the long face?"

The horse, being a horse and thus unable to speak or comprehend the complexities of conversation, does not reply and shits on the floor.

Got a beauty for tommorow !!!

Stevo, we need your unimpressed cat img

That's the anti-joke cat. he's very specific.

That's reserved for people who dissect or needlessly explain something that was clearly a joke

hat being said, I imagine my impression matched that cat's as I read Smetrov's "punchline".

If we're going for the Bernard Righton anti-jokes, here are a couple from the man himself:

"What do you call a sports car from Czechoslovakia?"

"Skoda De La Sport - quality and value for money."

"I wouldn't call my mother in law mean."

"In fact she is very generous, helped me and the wife out with the mortgage."

My English teacher always used to tell me I was really thick.

And believe me, when she's straddling you in detention after school, that's quite a compliment for a 15 year old lad.

I see that Howard Webb is refereeing Thursday's Confederations Cup semi-final between Italy and Spain.

So who will win?

Manchester United of course.

• Like 3

Â