WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

The Archbishop of Canterbury and The Royal Commission for Political Correctness announced today that the climate in the UK should no longer be referred to as "English Weather".

Rather than offend a sizeable portion of the UK population, it will now be referred to as "Muslim Weather". Partly Sunni, but mostly Shi'ite.

• Like 4

Some guy told me "Denial is not just a river in Egypt, you know!"

I replied "No, it's also in Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Congo, Kenya, Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Sudan, you smug word removed."

I kept getting really strange looks in the shopping centre today, just because of the way I was carrying my bag in my left hand.

Honestly, you'd think some people had never seen a scrotum before.

• Like 1

This is a story to inspire you to reach for your dreams.

Many years ago I came a close 2nd in the Miss Brazil 1949 competition. Later that year I emigrated and was beset by a long period of bad luck.

I suffered years of drug and alcohol abuse and a series of eating disorders. I lost a leg and needed facial reconstruction surgery after a road traffic accident. Later, I suffered 90% burns in an unprovoked acid attack. Several of my teeth were knocked out and an eye gouged in a bitch fight outside a Burger King. The stress caused severe hair loss and facial warts. But I never stopped believing.

And then finally last week I was crowned Miss Birmingham City FC 2013.

• Like 1

Here's one for Don't Do It Doug (sorry Dave!)

They say you should never take a bone out of a dogs mouth.

Unless your wife walks in then you pull your trousers up and wipe the cum from around it's snout.

A hillybilly family take their kids into the big city for the first time ever.
they are fascinated by the sights and all the stuff around them...

The father and son are at one end of a building when they notice an old woman staring at a wall.

She pushes a button and a part of the wall slides aside and the old woman steps inside a small room.

The wall closes up again and they see lights going on and off. Then the wall slides back again and a beautiful blond walks out.

Father: Son, go fetch your maw 

• Like 1

Â