WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Real oldie....

A magician was working on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. The audience was different each week so he did same tricks over and over.

The problem was, the captain's parrot saw all the shows and began to understand how the magician did every trick.

He started shouting in the middle of the show: 'Look, it's not the same hat. Look, he's hiding the flowers under the table. Hey, why are all the cards the ace of spades?' The magician was furious but, as it was the captain's parrot, he could do nothing.

Then one day the ship sank and the magician found himself floating on a piece of wood with the parrot.

They glared at each other but said nothing. Finally, after a week, the parrot said: 'OK, I give up. Where's the boat?'

• Like 3

A boss said to his secretary

"I want to have Sex with you. I will make it very fast. I'll throw £1000 on the floor, by the time you bend down to pick it up I'll be done".

She thought for a moment then called her boyfriend and told him the story.

Her boyfriend told her "Do it but ask for £2000. If you pick the money up quickly he won't have time to even undress! Call me when he's done" So she agrees.

Half an hour goes by without a call and the boyfriend's worried so decides to give her a call, after a few rings she answers "What happened!?" He asks

"He's used pound coins!"

Edited by 8pints

This is the nerdiest joke ever.

Q: What does the 'B' in Benoit B. Mandelbrot stand for?

A: Benoit B. Mandelbrot.

So it's shit maths-based jokes you're after:

There are 10 types of people in the world.

Those that understand Binary and those that don't

• Like 2

According to statistics, there are ~40 million crocodile eggs laid every year. Of those, only ½ hatch. Of those that hatch, ¾ are eaten by predators in the first 36 days. And of the rest, only 5% get to be a year old for one reason or another.  Conclusion?  If it weren't for statistics, we'd be eaten by crocodiles.

• Like 2

Â