Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Let's hope he isn't just pissed up and tweeting, but given he works for the club, it looks like it's happening!

i cant imagine a guy who works for the club, announcing someone has signed a contract before it was released by the club......would go down well....at all?

Just now, MaVilla said:

i cant imagine a guy who works for the club, announcing someone has signed a contract before it was released by the club......would go down well....at all?

Maybe an announcement tomorrow. Could be a good week

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

He doesn't work for club. He's chair of the LGBT Villa group! 

30 minutes ago, useless said:

I know it makes no logical sense whatsoever, but this would make me even more happier than Coutinho signing.

It would be the icing on the cake....the cake that is Coutinho.

34 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Tbf if he's at the event where purslow announced Coutinho. I would presume that Chuk would run into other fans and presumably inform them if they asked. And given his Tux I would assume that's the case. 

I don't actually think this is an issue at all

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Tbf if he's at the event where purslow announced Coutinho. I would presume that Chuk would run into other fans and presumably inform them if they asked. And given his Tux I would assume that's the case. 

I don't actually think this is an issue at all

lets just hope it right ay!

From reading the replies to that tweet I get the impression that it's the kind of thing he would say as a joke, maybe something he wrote with his friends in mind who know his sense of humour, bud didn't stop to think other people would latch onto it as well. I wouldn't get hopes up too much based on it.

On 11/05/2022 at 15:58, Tom13 said:

Was an odd one that wasn't it. Especially when Douglas was excelling in the 8 role, and we had Chambers and Iroegbunam sitting on the bench.

especially considering that he hasn't been playing for quite a while. perhaps his contract talks are nearing a positive conclusion?

21 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

If we’re playing with two 10’s next season, this kid needs to be first back up to Buendia and Coutinho. He’ll get plenty of game time if that’s the case. 

I feel like that’s the case. Especially with the five subs. That might have been one of the reasons why we agreed to the change. 

• Like 1

Â