Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

27 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

They are 2 different calibre of players. Chukwuemeka is wanted by pretty much every club in the world. Same with bidace. And for Murphy he still made his money, he signed a long term deal but got unlcuky with injuries that ruined him

Think it’s a mentality thing still. Neither player made it/has made it yet. Chuk may well be the next great thing, but he isn’t there yet.

30 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Think it’s a mentality thing still. Neither player made it/has made it yet. Chuk may well be the next great thing, but he isn’t there yet.

That's ridiculous, chuk obviously knows that which is why he worked so hard to put on so much muscle over the summer. 

1 hour ago, TRO said:

but its not our kid.

but it is our football club, so I will be backing them.....There are other highly talented academy starlets, who maybe feel the same as him, but choose to work hard and try and reach the necessary level.

They haven't made it, until they Have made it....if he thinks the grass is greener elsewhere, its a gamble for him to make.

They will make the right decision for the club as a whole, when the time is right for the club.

I can't really comment on the situation as I don't know enough.....but the club comes first for me.

A very cold and one sided way of looking at this situation but to each their own. 

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

Rather funny how everyone claims to hate the football media but they’re the ones who have made something out of nothing on this one and some posters have been caught hook line and sinker.

The Manager was asked ( Yesterday or day before ) and literally said they have tried everything from their side to get a deal done, and nothing has progressed.

It's also factual that he hasn't signed a contract, and they've been trying to have him sign one for a while.

This isn't just media tabloid speculation.

4 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

They are 2 different calibre of players. Chukwuemeka is wanted by pretty much every club in the world. Same with bidace. And for Murphy he still made his money, he signed a long term deal but got unlcuky with injuries that ruined him

This seems like hyperbole. 

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The Manager was asked ( Yesterday or day before ) and literally said they have tried everything from their side to get a deal done, and nothing has progressed.

It's also factual that he hasn't signed a contract, and they've been trying to have him sign one for a while.

This isn't just media tabloid speculation.

Carney’s team have said he wants to wait until the end of the season - not an unreasonable request considering his age and the changes at the club this season.

Gerrards words were we want him to sign - media speculation interpretation has been he’s on his way out and refuses to sign a contract. This is unverified and pure tabloid speculation.

Noteworthy none of the papers are speculating that he might stay.

• Like 1

If he is part of the match day squad then we are still confident he will sign.  If he is dropped from that over a period of time you know he is on his way out.

I think we are managing the situation well so it's upto another team to pay stupid money and the agent wins.

We know his worth we have managed Ramseys transition well and Chuck will see that so hopefully it's not about the money.

11 hours ago, KangarooVillan said:

Rather funny how everyone claims to hate the football media but they’re the ones who have made something out of nothing on this one and some posters have been caught hook line and sinker.

Its not. Gerrard has confirmed it

4 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Loan him to the worst, most remote place possible next season

Players have to agree to loans tbf. Doesn't just work like that. 

Besides which, we did that with his brother already. 

6 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Why? 

If he doesn't want to be here let his contact run out somewhere that he gets no attention, Im fairly certain we get a fee for him even if he runs his contact out, we need to develop the players that want to be here and buy into the project the club has in place, 

Although like lexicon has said we can't force him to a loan unfortunately

I think Gerrard is playing a clever game with this one, as I’m sure Carney’s side are as well. I don’t buy for one second that he’s any trouble, or he would not be making the match squads.

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Why?

Is it easier to negotiate a contract with him from there?

Think I replied to why already.

Everyone has an opinion on the situation, I've expressed mine

55 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

I think Gerrard is playing a clever game with this one, as I’m sure Carney’s side are as well. I don’t buy for one second that he’s any trouble, or he would not be making the match squads.

Exactly. Everything is just noise. Let's hope we find an agreement, there's still plenty of time to sort it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Do you then believe he doesn't want to be here?

His lack of commitment would suggest that, it's feels like the pogba United situation to me, I think we should reward people like Jacob Ramsey with good contracts , not people that have not earned it

• Like 1

Â