Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

4 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Just out of curiosity, do you go on the brentford forums?? If so what's the general thought of all this Watkins and Rahma saga on there.

Yes I do go on the main Brentford Forum (Griffin Park Grapevine) and the general feeling is that we are resigned to losing two out of three of our best players, because we have got used to this happening over the last 5-6 years it's not a saga anymore, it's not nice losing players like them but we have learned to live with it, we understand that we can't produce enough revenue due to the small size of our old ground that only has a 90 seat corporate capacity, and the only way to survive is by selling our best assets each year, therefore we have to get the best possible price for any player we sell, Thankfully our scouting and recruitment network seems to come up trumps every year replacing good with even better.

When things return to normal the new stadium will bring in at least twice as much revenue that could enable us to keep our best players, hopefully!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jonjon said:

Yes I do go on the main Brentford Forum (Griffin Park Grapevine) and the general feeling is that we are resigned to losing two out of three of our best players, because we have got used to this happening over the last 5-6 years it's not a saga anymore, it's not nice losing players like them but we have learned to live with it, we understand that we can't produce enough revenue due to the small size of our old ground that only has a 90 seat corporate capacity, and the only way to survive is by selling our best assets each year, therefore we have to get the best possible price for any player we sell, Thankfully our scouting and recruitment network seems to come up trumps every year replacing good with even better.

When things return to normal the new stadium will bring in at least twice as much revenue that could enable us to keep our best players, hopefully!!

Hope so. 4th time lucky! 

34 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

**** yes!!!! Does Alan Nixon know anything though?

Test them, like, hey Celtic, how long does it take to drive from Glasgow to Birmingham? if you get it right we get him for £30m, if you get it wrong, we get him for £20m..

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

lesser english club garbage

That guy is a dik plain and simple to state such a thing. I wouldn't call one premier club lesser or any club outside of it.

That's like the king talking to his lowly subjects like crap, that kind of talk is very annoying. I wished I could respond to the guy.  

Wonder what club he is a fan of, Man utd, chelsea fan who thinks any club apart from there own is nothing and that they are the only ones who deserve to be recognised as a football club.

I really do hope we get this right and our Owners keep supporting financially so we can get our asses in gear and shut some of these mouths up who think we are nothing. It would be real sweet to get some victory over big clubs this next season.

• Like 2

well said

7 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

That guy is a dik plain and simple to state such a thing. I wouldn't call one premier club lesser or any club outside of it.

That's like the king talking to his lowly subjects like crap, that kind of talk is very annoying. I wished I could respond to the guy.  

Wonder what club he is a fan of, Man utd, chelsea fan who thinks any club apart from there own is nothing and that they are the only ones who deserve to be recognised as a football club.

I really do hope we get this right and our Owners keep supporting financially so we can get our asses in gear and shut some of these mouths up who think we are nothing. It would be real sweet to get some victory over big clubs this next season.

14 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Partick Thistle