Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

40 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

See you again next January, Milot Rashica. 😁

He has agreed to join Leverkusen in January, so that can finally be put to bed.

(however, Dale Stephens, Kiyotake and Jermaine Defoe might be available 😂

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Can’t wait for the window to close and we get back to just playing games.

Same and what a nice feeling that is. Usually I am desperate to see some last minute player in who I can throw some hope at. This season I dont feel panicked at all and I am just looking forward to seeing us play again. Nice feeling, I hope it lasts :)

• Like 1

Well that's that then. Good window all things considering, better than I thought it would be.

We have a good starting 11 but a thin squad. Could be a interesting autumn if we can avoid injuries, but that goes for most clubs I imagine.

Less than 80 days until the next window opens but lots of games. Again, really hope we avoid injuries.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Happy window for me, the upgrades are proper upgrades, we see how they go now. Even if we are doing well, I want the club to keep building on strength and I think they will, pity Messi is too old.

Would never swap him for our number 10 in a million years

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sne said:

Well that's that then. Good window all things considering, better than I thought it would be.

We have a good starting 11 but a thin squad. Could be a interesting autumn if we can avoid injuries, but that goes for most clubs I imagine.

Less than 80 days until the next window opens but lots of games. Again, really hope we avoid injuries.

we taking bets on who our first player with covid is???

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Would never swap him for our number 10 in a million years

Was listening to talkshite earlier going on about the best front 3 in the prem, guy says Son xxxxxx xxxxxx, fair enough he is class, other guy says you'd pick Son over Grealish? Reply was a gobsmacked stuttering silence, clown struggled to get his words and eventually says are you serious, other guy says its a fair question,  clown says something along the lines of I'm not saying Grealish is bad, he is doing well but there is no comparison with Son.

I wouldnt swap Jack for anyone, honestly, claret and blue glasses on or not, Jack is an outstanding player and certainly the best attacking MF 8, 10 or 11, whatever in the prem.

These pundits don't watch enough football and work from news outlet reports.

Clowns, 80 million my arse.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

we taking bets on who our first player with covid is???

Gotta be Rashica surely?

Rather take Covid on a player than a serious injury even thou you never know with this virus. An injury at CB, LB or attacker and we are in trouble again.

10 minutes ago, sne said:

Gotta be Rashica surely?

Rather take Covid on a player than a serious injury even thou you never know with this virus. An injury at CB, LB or attacker and we are in trouble again.

I understand now, he has Covid so would not join us to protect us such is his love of all things claret and blue. Milot Rashica, legend, hero, diseased 

• Haha 1

Great window overall, wouldn't have said no to another defender/forward but we couldn't realistically bring more in without getting a few out which given the circumstances must have been even more difficult than usual. Anyway, the January window isn't even that many games away so if a situation were to arise where it's necessary to get another in I'm sure it'll happen.

The main thing was hanging on to our main assets and improving our starting 11, can't say we haven't resoundingly done that. Glad all this is over with so the actual football can be the main focus.

...also glad for the sake of kiwivillan's blood pressure. I've been getting worried for him.😃