Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Now Gabby has retired, he’s just a Villa fan like the rest of us. He doesn’t have to watch what he says any more (not that he’s said anything untoward there). He’s a likeable fella, and I’ll always remember him fondly, despite his misdemeanours towards the end of his career. 

He really doesn't give a fvck, love it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Benteke for £10m? It might be foolish sentiment but I’d still welcome him back and still believe he would rediscover more form with us than elsewhere. Pipe dream though.

I would absolutely be for us signing him for £10M, even on his Crystal Palace form, also think he could rediscover his form with us. Otherwise he would still be a good target player and 2:d, 3:d choice for us. Could also teach the other strikers one or two things about hold up play and being a target man.

What would make me hesitate is that he is probably on too high wages for us, wouldn't be surprised if he is on up towards 100/w, and would disrubt our wage structure. But perhaps we could give him a sign on bonus and lower his wage The other thing that makes me hesitate is his antics in the last game against us last season, he didn't seem to be in the right mental balance there after the game, would only want a happy and menatlly stable Benteke back.

21 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Thought Bremen already "accepted" our offer so what are we talking about?

Were they insulted that we never tested their resolve, and prepared before we launched it?

Thats what I thought also .. seems to be a lot of backstepping updates. And then i see deal for Traore may be going ahead i pray that doesn’t go through

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Vaguely but funny you should mention that as we were just arguing here about something that nearly happened in '95. BL signed Savo, Draper and twatgate but his 1st choices were Danny Blind, Les Ferdinand but we can't remember the midfielder or was Draper his 1st choice anyway??? Anyone know?

Danny Blind said we wanted him when he was 28 so 1990