Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

7 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

Got no time for trolling!

But you have time to respond to the person your making a suspect of trolling.

great simon cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

Personally I dont think hes Trolling, just trying to get his point across while being too serious.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I told you, I find it strange that ALOT of these new posters seem to have the EXACT same posting style and angle.

A bit strange.

I agree, there's been quite an increase in roaster posters in the last few weeks.

Seems to have calmed down for now though.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

Traore ,Watkins, Rashica and you guys are getting excited 😂 Traore is bang average why are we getting happy with seeing him in the side, hopefully he isnt the addition that we bring in. Martinez isn’t exactly this world class keeper that we think he is because he came from arsenal.. check his career history (not knocking him btw) but lets just be more cautious before we get too optimistic. Especially when i see on twitter the combo of watkins + rashica will get us europa league 😂 lets not embarrass ourselves. We seem to be drooling over these potential line ups which to me still we have us in the bottom half easily. 

Of course we are getting excited, we’ve been away from the top table for three years nearly gone bankrupt gained promotion with a record winning streak, got to a major final, Stayed up and had have a captain the manager as one of our own and look like we are competing again at the highest level. Be thankful for what we are looking at now this upward curve will only continue. I’m going to enjoy the ride along with everybody else

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John said:

Do we know they haven't? They could have also  told Jack who they were aiming for and that they would offer him an improved contract next month, that befits his importance to the club. I think nothing may have been said, because both the club and Jack, know that he has no plans to go anywhere this season. I think we can focus on quality players coming in. We are no longer a selling club. The vultures at Manchester United will have to accept that they will have to circle other clubs players, because their money is no good at B6!  

Spot on 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John said:

Do we know they haven't? They could have also  told Jack who they were aiming for and that they would offer him an improved contract next month, that befits his importance to the club. I think nothing may have been said, because both the club and Jack, know that he has no plans to go anywhere this season. I think we can focus on quality players coming in. We are no longer a selling club. The vultures at Manchester United will have to accept that they will have to circle other clubs players, because their money is no good at B6!  

One thing I have not done today since yesterday's friendly is to go have a read of the utd forums and see what they are saying mainly.

I better go do it because the longer I'm on here with you guys I get sillier by the second.

3 minutes ago, John said:

Great post John!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I told you, I find it strange that ALOT of these new posters seem to have the EXACT same posting style and angle.

A bit strange.

I know, it’s a bit annoying.  It maybe just a coincidence but I smell something adrift here.

Been very quiet as of late.

Really hope we manage to sell or release Nyland and Kalinic.

Steer and Lansbury as well. Not done much wrong but too much frequenly injured and doesn't pay back what we pay for them.

Jota, Engels and Hause. They are not good enough. Get rid.

Samatta nowhere near good enough. Huge question mark around Wesley. What is Keinan's role this season? What about Guilbert?

So far there are more questions around the squad than there are answers. There are so many holes in this squad. We can line up a decent enough starting eleven but we are only 2-3 key injuries away from it being a crisis.

Edited by villalad21

5 minutes ago, John said:

Totally agree, I made the suggestion but it wasn't to say that isn't exactly what is happening already :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I know, it’s a bit annoying.  It maybe just a coincidence but I smell something adrift here.

I have not been on here long but if anyone previously posted in my manner I feel extremely sorry for them

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

A bit strange.

@RicRic most of us ARE realistic, but I don't see why some posters, like yourself, get so wound up about fans having a bit of optimism?

For alot of us it's a bit of fun. Isn't that a huge part of why we are on these groups?

It is a great deal of fun and so it should be and remain so. I often spit out my drink when reading some of the post’s on here and already feel a sense of camaraderie with the majority of posters, After all it’s all about the Villa

• Like 1