Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

6 minutes ago, useless said:

Diangana mostly played on the left-wing last season, although being left-footed and the type of player he is I think he'd work well on the right cutting onto his lefty foot. Was one of Albion's standout players whenever I saw them last season, his stats are excellent too, eight goals and seven assists in thirty appearances, wouldn't be against signing him over Benrahama, three years younger.

Could we buy him and then nick Benrhama under West Spams noses.

Just now, nick76 said:

That’s too weak in midfield.  Big teams will walk through that with ease.  Not the players but formation I don’t think would work.

Against good teams you drop Luiz even depeer, and drop Grealish in line with McGinn. You make sure your wingers track back and tell your full backs to be more disciplined.

1 minute ago, Djemba_Villan said:

Against good teams you drop Luiz even depeer, and drop Grealish in line with McGinn. You make sure your wingers track back and tell your full backs to be more disciplined.

Hmmm I think I’d then move Grealish to the wing position and a ‘new’ strong central midfielder.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Reminds me a lot of Sterling. Judging by the video, his end product might need some work. 

Not sure about him tbh.

Id really like us to play the 3-5-2 formation with Rico Henry on the left and Grealish up there in a free role behind Watkins. 

But what do I know. 

I caught a couple of West Brom games over the season and his end product seemed surprisingly good. Weight of ball and accuracy of pass coming off the wing was impressive given his speed. He laid on goal on for... maybe Callum Robinson(?). Basically skinned three defenders and played a perfect low cross for a tap in. Genuinely beautiful stuff. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

I love this idea, sign 3 championship players to add to the team that just avoided relegation and we're one good signing off challenging Spurs and Wolves for 6th 🤪

Europe chasing is a broad definition :)

We were only 1 game away from it in the cup last season...and we'd have improved :P

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I do though Sir...

Good good player

I'd  Love Grady Diangana at AVFC

Good enough for the first team & better than what we have?

Think he’d be a better or more effective option than Benrahma?

23 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

\What? what  you mean Nick why now?

All we have is press links which is rubbish I know.

It seems we have come in last minute for Dianganas after West Brom were closing on the deal.  We were previously in for Rashica and Benrhama but now onto Dianganas, what happened to Benrhama? Just curious

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Knutserov13 said:

I really hope were atleast looking in to the possibility to sign Jeff Reine-Adelaide from Lyon. Would fit perfect in our midfield!

Dont know what he'll cost, maybe 25 m£ ? 

that would be an interesting signing