Tennis: General Chat

snowychap

He's a word removed. The constant complaining all the **** time. How is that entertaining. Its like boxers doing all that pathetic smack talk pre match, they all just need braining and weeded from the gene pool

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 1

He (Kyrgios), reminds me of Agassi and Djokovic reminds me of Sampras. 

Agassi didn’t really have the same anger management issues, but I used to love the way he upset the boring, stale, stuffy tennis fans with the bright clothes and outrageous shots. Sampras was boring robot, a bit like ND. 

Assault accusation aside (accusation at this point, nothing more), I like Kyrgios and I hope he wins. 

13 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

He (Kyrgios), reminds me of Agassi and Djokovic reminds me of Sampras. 

Agassi didn’t really have the same anger management issues, but I used to love the way he upset the boring, stale, stuffy tennis fans with the bright clothes and outrageous shots. Sampras was boring robot, a bit like ND. 

Assault accusation aside (accusation at this point, nothing more), I like Kyrgios and I hope he wins. 

Kygrios isn't fit to lick Agassi's boots.

Once Novax goes 2 sets up expect him to tank and abuse everyone

3 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Kygrios isn't fit to lick Agassi's boots.

Once Novax goes 2 sets up expect him to tank and abuse everyone

I wasn’t really talking about ability per say, more the rock star Vs the robot aspect of it. Agassi was very much the ‘bad boy’ in his early years, I mean he boycotted Wimbledon for three years, because he refused to wear all white! Agassi was also a show pony until he changed his mentality and used his obvious talent to greater effect, the same could happen to NK. It’s pretty obvious he has the shots. 

3 minutes ago, penguin said:

Happy Gilmore has more chill than this bloke.

Entertaining I certainly won’t deny but embarrassing beyond belief.

These guys whack a fluffy rubber ball back and forth to each other for millions of £. Entertaining is all I ask for. 

Edited by LondonLax

Passion is one thing. Being aggressive and a little bit of a trailblazer is another. But these people need to be slightly likeable. There is NOTHING about Kyrgios that is remotely praisable. It irritates me that there is even any support for his 'entertainment' value, this behaviour should not to be encouraged or accepted. Without being that guy; I hate the idea of kids trying to mimic this character.

He is absolutely vile to his own team and the tone and approach is almost abusive. Can't say I'm shocked he's due in a criminal court next.

He's a bully and a thug frankly. He's not a fictional character, he's in a professional sport.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

I wasn’t really talking about ability per say, more the rock star Vs the robot aspect of it. Agassi was very much the ‘bad boy’ in his early years, I mean he boycotted Wimbledon for three years, because he refused to wear all white! Agassi was also a show pony until he changed his mentality and used his obvious talent to greater effect, the same could happen to NK. It’s pretty obvious he has the shots. 

No. It really won't. At 27 Agassi had already won 3 slams.  

Edited by The Fun Factory

Â