Generic Virus Thread

villakram

I think for me, the worst thing about all of this, has been listening to Southern journalists referring to Barney, as Castle Bar-nard, and talking about it like there's nothing there, other than an actual castle. As someone who spent at least one day week in Barney, for a good 2 or 3 years, it just makes them sound mental. 

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Thanks for the explanation. But neither you nor Bickster no a single thing about me or my life. So a  comment like you deserve this government just because I suggested that life is to short to get upset by politics is out of order in my opinion. 

But I’m not going to get upset about it. Life too short ;)

I think it was a fair point tbh. I oppose these bastards at every opportunity, but ultimately, any one of us can have very little impact. There's no point letting national or international politics really ruin your day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dAVe80 said:

I think for me, the worst thing about all of this, has been listening to Southern journalists referring to Barney, as Castle Bar-nard, and talking about it like there's nothing there, other than an actual castle. As someone who spent at least one day week in Barney, for a good 2 or 3 years, it just makes them sound mental. 

i enjoyed some of the journos literally seeming to think he was visiting the actual castle. They clearly hadn't done even the most basic research. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I've had enough, need to take me mind off it, off to me bedroom to feck me eyesight up.

Just don't go for a 60 mile drive afterwards. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Piers Morgan but...

It annoys me that no journalists asked this. And also nobody picked up on the whole it was her birthday narrative

• Like 1

Posted in the Tory thread but now the Tory PR machine has all of their MPs defending Cummings, and even attacking 'left wing press' for ever vilifying him in the first place.

I'm honestly sickened by them. More and more each day.

29 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Yet you can claim I ‘deserve this government’ ? 👍🏼

Yes, from the statement you made, life's too short

By the way life has been to short for about 60.000 people in the UK so far but politics y'know *shrugs shoulders*

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Posted in the Tory thread but now the Tory PR machine has all of their MPs defending Cummings, and even attacking 'left wing press' for ever vilifying him in the first place.

I'm honestly sickened by them. More and more each day.

I'm sure the Daily Heil will just lap that up

15 minutes ago, bickster said:

Yes, from the statement you made, life's too short

By the way life has been to short for about 60.000 people in the UK so far but politics y'know *shrugs shoulders*

Well personally mate I think for the way you have taken my post totally out of context and thrown in a bullshit statement like ‘I deserve this Goverment‘,  you are bang out of order. 

But you’re a mod so no point continuing this. I take back my posts. Please continue to be upset by politics. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Â