Generic Virus Thread

villakram

Just now, Villarocker said:

Killer question from Beth Rigby there. "Are you compromising the advice to the public purely because you cannot cope in your job without Cummings?" lol

"WASH YOUR **** HANDS" - Boris

2 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Killer question from Beth Rigby there. "Are you compromising the advice to the public purely because you cannot cope in your job without Cummings?" lol

Not usually a massive fan of Sky but they’re doing a far better job than the BBC here

Boris Johnson bores the life out of me when he talks. I mean, if I found myself seriously ill and was made to listen to him, the big oaf would finish me off. 

"Well umm, well yes, thank you for err your quite important err question that you err, asked. I erm do not think that, well, erm, it well, I, need to err, say anything else on err, you know, erm, that subject that you know, erm, Dominic Cummings, I think, covered all that he err, had to well, say on the subject. Next question for anyone who won't trip me up, please". 

What a twonk. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

is a loss of eyesight a symptom of the aftermath of the virus then? I've not heard that one before.

It could be true if you spent a couple of weeks in isolation just wanking yourself blind? 

26 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What’s getting upset over it going to achieve?

It is what it is. 

Tell people who lost a loved one and couldn't say goodbye and see if they won't get upset 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

is a loss of eyesight a symptom of the aftermath of the virus then? I've not heard that one before.

Could be. But even if it is it’s even more evidence that he shouldn’t have been driving round the country 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I took it to mean that if your political opinions amount to nothing more than 'life's too short' and 'it is what it is', then you can't complain about a government that's so incompetent it has led to death of tens of thousands of citizens. If that's good enough for you, great, but don't be surprised if other people have higher expectations.

Thanks for the explanation. But neither you nor Bickster no a single thing about me or my life. So a  comment like you deserve this government just because I suggested that life is to short to get upset by politics is out of order in my opinion. 

But I’m not going to get upset about it. Life too short ;)

Â