Generic Virus Thread

villakram

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

BBC presented 3 tweets. All 3 in support of Cummings. Very different to the reactions I'm seeing.

Sky News are being pretty damning. Don’t know the presenter’s name but he’s almost laughing about it, and every time he quotes something Cummings said you can tell he doesn’t believe it 😂

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Sky News are being pretty damning. Don’t know the presenter’s name but he’s almost laughing about it, and every time he quotes something Cummings said you can tell he doesn’t believe it 😂

BBC just doing an interview and the bloke said it was a pretty convincing explanation, and of course the critics will pick holes in it and applauded him for answering the questions

Unbelievable 

- He didn't ask medical advice about the trip - He did not ask for help locally - He was not tested for C19 - He can't use "reasonable judgement" based on the above. - He drove to the castle on his wife's birthday - He didn't remember a petrol stop.

What the actual **** is going on?

I already feel completely dismayed with this country. If the media and general public opinion let him get away with this bullshit it will be so upsetting. 

• Like 1

So if anyone gets stopped for driving somewhere, they can legitimately say they are "testing my eye sight".

How **** ludicrous is this shit? Couldn't make it up.

Edited by PieFacE

48 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It’s absolute nonsense. Why did he take his wife and child on the drive if it was just to test his vision?

Who the f**k drives to test their vision? That proves the twunt isn't human because all other humans test their vision to see if they can drive! 

Â