Generic Virus Thread

villakram

Yeah that sounds like textbook covid symptoms pas. And this is how it spreads so easily and quickly.  Symptoms can be mild, or you could even by asymptomatic, yet still pass this on. 

I had the chest thing too. Felt like a tight band around the chest/ like someone was sitting on your chest.  Plus I had slight breathing issues.  All quite minor, but lasted a while and the fatigue lasted longer.  

13 minutes ago, Jon said:

Yeah that sounds like textbook covid symptoms pas. And this is how it spreads so easily and quickly.  Symptoms can be mild, or you could even by asymptomatic, yet still pass this on. 

I had the chest thing too. Felt like a tight band around the chest/ like someone was sitting on your chest.  Plus I had slight breathing issues.  All quite minor, but lasted a while and the fatigue lasted longer.  

Sounds like anxiety that Jon. People need to be careful they are not mixing the symptoms up with this, it can show exactly same symptoms, tight chest, fatigue shortness of breath, sometimes chest stomach pains, only thing it don't show is fever. But anxiety can be silent,  like you won't even feel stressed just have these minor yet sometimes debilitating symptoms.

But obviously this is not fact, personally people who have the symptoms will know best.

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jon said:

Did you have it then Jon? 

My kids have had coughs for 2-3 weeks now. Sneezing at times. One of them had a slight temp. I’ve been  a bit chesty and feel like I might have a mild cold. Breathing a bit wheezy at times, but I suffer with anxiety.  Don’t think our household has had it, but not fully sure. 

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Sounds like anxiety that Jon. People need to be careful they are not mixing the symptoms up with this, it can show exactly same symptoms, tight chest, fatigue shortness of breath, sometimes chest stomach pains, only thing it don't show is fever. But anxiety can be silent,  like you won't even feel stressed just have these minor yet sometimes debilitating symptoms.

But obviously this is not fact, personally people who have the symptoms will know best.

My anxiety I think has caused breathing issues. I also think it’s caused me to have phlegm on chest. Had many issues over the last few years with anxiety and you’re right. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Well yeah.  The problem with anxiety is that it can take many forms.  It's also a time of heightened anxiety which can blur things.  

I guess you've got to analyse your own symptoms, as noone is getting tested anytime soon.  🙃

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Did you have it then Jon? 

My kids have had coughs for 2-3 weeks now. Sneezing at times. One of them had a slight temp. I’ve been  a bit chesty and feel like I might have a mild cold. Breathing a bit wheezy at times, but I suffer with anxiety.  Don’t think our household has had it, but not fully sure. 

I've genuinely got no idea.  I think probably yes, given the symptoms, but then did consider it could also be anxiety.  

On the covid tick list, I've had a few of the main symptoms, but not really running a fever.  But I've had the sore throat, slight cough, heavy chest, breathing issues, fatigue.  It ties in with other anecdotal stories from others that may have it, like LakotaDakota on here.  There's many people that get this that don't get a high fever, just a general feeling of being unwell.  See our mate Tom Hanks' symptoms.  

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

Not a symptom as far as the info given out all over the place says

Yeah I did think this. Just seems a cold which happens a lot around this time of year with the weather change. Being stuck in doors won’t help it either. 

So, the unproven allegation here is that the Welsh Health Minister and Welsh NHS were ahead of the game on testing. They had a contract in place for thousands of tests a day and testing of health staff.

Then, mysteriously, the deal was off. It’s been strongly hinted and alleged that Mat Hancock scuppered the deal at the last minute. Politically, they couldn’t have Labour controlled Wales with testing kits and testing health staff, it really wasn’t going to be a good look. So basically they gazumped the Welsh NHS and took the kits for ‘the greater national good’.

Now, it’s looking like those kits that had been heading to Wales, were duffers.

The truth will out eventually, but it’ll be lost in the bigger inquiry. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jon said:

I've genuinely got no idea.  I think probably yes, given the symptoms, but then did consider it could also be anxiety.  

On the covid tick list, I've had a few of the main symptoms, but not really running a fever.  But I've had the sore throat, slight cough, heavy chest, breathing issues, fatigue.  It ties in with other anecdotal stories from others that may have it, like LakotaDakota on here.  There's many people that get this that don't get a high fever, just a general feeling of being unwell.  See our mate Tom Hanks' symptoms.  

That’s the thing, plenty of people will have others things rather than it being Covid19.  The amount of times I’ve looked on google and thought cancer is unreal.  Not a good time for anxiety sufferers, or anyone else for that matter. 

I've been lethargic as a heck for 3 days. No energy and slight fever but no other symptoms.

I have issues with my left shoulder thou and I'm pretty sure I have a slight inflammation in it which is causing all this.

Better safe then sorry thou so won't go out risking to infect anyone if I do have it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Debenhams intends to bring in administrators.

Been fubarred for some time in reality, the pandemic has probably just hastened the inevitable

Cath Kidson in the same boat too

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Debenhams intends to bring in administrators.

Unfortunately this will be followed by lots more over the coming months.

A lot of companies are artificially staying alive due to the gov stimulus packages, as soon as they are gone we will see loads of closures!

• Like 2

The head cold symptoms - blocked or runny nose, sneezing, etc. - while not COVID-19 phenomena, could be hay fever allergies coming on early (I'm definitely getting that). And that would be a bad combo with corona, because (a) you'll be sneezing more, and spreading it, and (b) hayfever can manifest with asthmatic breathing issues (mine used to, but much less so these days). 

Â