Generic Virus Thread

villakram

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I’m sure the others are too busy hence why they’ve not already commented but , he has a degree from Cambridge University, but morons with two CSEs guffaw about how he’s  thick as pigshit.

It's a freakin close call on those two

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bickster said:

Why should they? The rules apply to everybody because the government want to pay people to protect their jobs and keep them the f*** at home regardless of the size of company they work for.

I'm really not sure why you think they should. Just because they have money? Thats silly. This really isn't about which comapnies have money and those that don't. It isn't a bail out of the banks. Its supporting the entire economy

They don’t have to but in terms of publicity and the potential impact of bad publicity I think they have made the wrong call with this one. How much will it really have cost them to cover then salaries in relation to the kind of the money the club makes? 

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They don’t have to but in terms of publicity and the potential impact of bad publicity I think they have made the wrong call with this one. How much will it really have cost them to cover then salaries in relation to the kind of the money the club makes? 

Why? Because they are showing the way every responsible company should be behaving. They have no need for these staff right now. No games, No income and a massive fine coming the way of the Premier League for not completing the season. There are literally no beans to count. The responsible thing is to furlough the staff that aren't needed, keep them at home, safe and get them back (alive) when it's all over

Liverpool of all clubs really don't dance to the tune of the media.

9 minutes ago, Awol said:

Sky said his missus has symptoms too. Pretty grim given she’s pregnant. 

She said herself in a tweet apparently.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Why? Because they are showing the way every responsible company should be behaving. They have no need for these staff right now. No games, No income and a massive fine coming the way of the Premier League for not completing the season. There are literally no beans to count. The responsible thing is to furlough the staff that aren't needed, keep them at home, safe and get them back (alive) when it's all over

Liverpool of all clubs really don't dance to the tune of the media.

I suppose it’s not like Liverpool fans are going to stop supporting them over this and every other fan hates the club anyway.

It would be interesting if their fans turned on them over it though. 

16 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I’m sure the others are too busy hence why they’ve not already commented but , he has a degree from Cambridge University, but morons with two CSEs guffaw about how he’s  thick as pigshit.

That's a fair jab back given the conversation the other day, but speaking personally I don't think Raab is thick, I just dislike his politics intensely.

• Like 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

It would be interesting if their fans turned on them over it though

Why would they? Would would fans of the club actually give a shit?

Fans of football clubs really only give a toss about whats on the pitch

Fans of other clubs will use it to have a go, like the Liverpool fans will care

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Why would they? Would would fans of the club actually give a shit?

Fans of football clubs really only give a toss about whats on the pitch

Fans of other clubs will use it to have a go, like the Liverpool fans will care

Yeah true. Will all be forgotten in no time. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Well played. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Would like to see you dis Dominic Raab to his face! (the bloke is a third-dan Black Belt in Karate apparently!😀)

Good, he'll know how to control himself whilst he's being told he's a tit

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

So has Diane Abbott. Pot, meet kettle. 

• Haha 1

Has anything ever gone from nothing to everywhere to back to nothing as quickly as Zoom?

https://www.businessinsider.com/new-york-city-schools-banning-zoom-after-security-concerns-2020-4?utm_source=feedburner&amp%3Butm_medium=referral&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+businessinsider+(Business+Insider)&r=US&IR=T

The New York City Department of Education is banning Zoom just weeks after students and teachers shifted to the video-conferencing platform.

Department of Education Chancellor Richard Carranza announced on April 4 that security and privacy issues were behind the department's decision to ban the platform "as soon as possible," according to a memo reported by Chalkbeat.

Schools are instead being directed to use Microsoft Teams, which the department has already started training teachers and staff to use, according to Chalkbeat.

The platform is compliant with student privacy laws, including FERPA, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

So has Diane Abbott. Pot, meet kettle. 

Yeah but she's a fat black woman who got some numbers wrong once, and most importantly, is a Labour politician.

Meanwhile Dominic Raab is a posh white man with a law degree who is in the natural party of government and one of Our Betters, despite not knowing the biggest port in an island nation is quite important.

So hush, eat your bat virus and like it.

• Like 2

Â