Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

urm.

why is Samatta shown on the PL fantasy list for 5.5m?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

because he's still a Villa player?

I have big hopes for him this year competing against Watkins for the striker role  😬

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I have big hopes for him this year competing against Watkins for the striker role  😬

If he's still a Villa player, shouldn't he maybe back in On Topic?

17 minutes ago, ender4 said:

so the mandatory 5.5m deal to Galatasaray wasnt mandatory???

He's been taken off the official first team squad on the official site, he was still there up until about a week or so ago, Ashley Young and Buendia have also been added, so it's being kept fairly up to date. Engels is still there as his move hasn't officially gone through yet.

• 2 weeks later...

The alleged interview from a few weeks ago about how he wasn't sure how he'd be received when he came back made me fear that the 5.5m fee wasn't mandatory so I was looking out for news today. No mention of the permanent transfer from either club that I can see but he does just sneak into the background of the Fenerbahce insta story of their preseason training so it seems like he's theirs for keeps.

27 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

The alleged interview from a few weeks ago about how he wasn't sure how he'd be received when he came back made me fear that the 5.5m fee wasn't mandatory so I was looking out for news today. No mention of the permanent transfer from either club that I can see but he does just sneak into the background of the Fenerbahce insta story of their preseason training so it seems like he's theirs for keeps.

Sounds like they tried to **** with Purslow and he told them to go think again. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

All the best to the only player I’ve ever started a thread on. Good luck Ally, if I ever visit Tanzania and Zanzibar for a safari holiday, I will most certainly not wear a Villa shirt, for fear of my life. 

Never, ever start a other player thread please 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Back in Belgium and joined Antwerp yesterday on loan from Fenerbahce after an underwhelming spell in Turkey with 6 goals in 33 games.

He joins Antwerp for a loan fee of €1.25 million with an option to buy of €3.75 million.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceemo said:

Back in Belgium and joined Antwerp yesterday on loan from Fenerbahce after an underwhelming spell in Turkey with 6 goals in 33 games.

He joins Antwerp for a loan fee of €1.25 million with an option to buy of €3.75 million.

Those mental fans of his will have a shock if they try to lay into Fenerbahce online 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I quite like him. 

Not as a footballer mind. He just seems like a nice guy! 

As usual on here the drama is extreme. He wasnt great and wasn't super shit, an honest guy doing a job

How many Villa players scored in a cup final this century 🤔

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

As usual on here the drama is extreme. He wasnt great and wasn't super shit, an honest guy doing a job

How many Villa players scored in a cup final this century 🤔

I think he was pretty shit.  Its really hard to imagine how much worse he could have been really without thinking of Ali Dia and one solitary goal doesn't change that. 

Edited by sidcow

Â