Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

It's a country that (according to wiki) has over 75.000 witch doctors. It's bound to be a bit different to what we are used to.

He seem like a nice guy but no doubt there are some bell ends there. 

2 hours ago, sne said:

It's a country that (according to wiki) has over 75.000 witch doctors. It's bound to be a bit different to what we are used to.

He seem like a nice guy but no doubt there are some bell ends there. 

Some, yeah. 40,000 people have unfollowed the avfcofficial instagram account since yesterday. A few of them have been on Jack's page starting hassle there too.

They are bad news. Can't wait for Fenerbahce to lose a few games so they can direct their bullshit elsewhere.

14 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Some, yeah. 40,000 people have unfollowed the avfcofficial instagram account since yesterday. A few of them have been on Jack's page starting hassle there too.

They are bad news. Can't wait for Fenerbahce to lose a few games so they can direct their bullshit elsewhere.

Will be fun, the Turks are about as nationalistic a people as you're likely to find anywhere. Might start a war.

Edited by sne
  • Haha 3

On 25/09/2020 at 19:49, chappy said:

The Swahili here translates as “it’s fun to complete this 1 season loan deal and I will make sure I’m struggling to be better every day. It doesn’t fail”, according to Instagram translate service. Could be lost in translation but it’s interesting that there’s no mention of sale/loan/fee in our Goodbye Ally statement on the official site.

Edit: just clocked this could be old news by reading some posts on Twitter suggesting there could be obligation to buy at the end of it

Anyone know why these have become popular?  I'm assuming that where you are selling a player for a loss, you can book the loan fee in the current years accounts.  Meanwhile his contract has depreciated on the books another 12 months so the transfer fee "loss" is eliminated or substantially reduced? 

I can't think of why else they've become a thing. 

It's definitely for accounting.  Probably in the interest of the buying club too as they get a player today and have a year to figure out how to incorporate the signing into their budget. 

On 27/09/2020 at 21:25, villalad21 said:

Club been acting absolutely ruthless with Samatta. I like it.

Not good enough, get out the door.

That's the way it gotta be if we want to get to the next level.

Just happy we managed to get a good fee for him, few years ago we would have been loaning him out on a free  unable to find a permanent suitor

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Does anyone know when he’s likely to make his debut?

He played last game for Fenerbahce vs Galatasaray. His striking competition is another Premier League legend Enner Valencia

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

He scored 2 goals.

And now his fans are back harrassing us on social media.

They never stopped

What's more tedious is the Villa fans biting

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

He scored 2 goals.

And now his fans are back harrassing us on social media.

More obsessed than small heath fans 

Â