The Royal Family

Genie

18 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

The fact that you are still hung up on the traffic thing lets me know you haven't even scratched the surface on the level of detail that goes into this.

It's not a secret plot . It's a pre planned procedure that DELIBERATELY includes controlling the media and even telling  falsehoods if deemed necessary . 

They are one the most powerful families in the world , correct ,  which is why these deceptive  protocols are activated in the first place .  They would have rehearsed this day in fine detail.  The anchors practise their speeches well before the event ever happens for example.

Secrets and deception are pretty much a bedrock of all statecraft and politics.   

Just because you can't see the sense in it doesn't mean the intelligent folk who protect us don't . Thankfully.

I’m hung up on the traffic thing because it’s the closest you got to answering my question before hastily retreating because it was ridiculous  :lol: 

Neither you, or anybody else for that matter can offer any logical reason why the official timeline is “100%, definitely false” but you’re certain it is, because sometimes there are secrets. 

I think that sums it up :thumb: 

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m hung up on the traffic thing because it’s the closest you got to answering my question before hastily retreating because it was ridiculous  :lol: 

Neither you, or anybody else for that matter can offer any logical reason why the official timeline is “100%, definitely false” but you’re certain it is, because sometimes there are secrets. 

So what is the official timeline then? Do you know it?

Just now, Genie said:

I never retreated anywhere .

The official timeline is definitely false and it literally HAS TO BE.    See Chindie's post at the top of the page .

You are clueless on this subject I'm afraid.   That's the really summation here.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

So what they're gonna have to postpone next weekends games too? Her funeral is gonna be on yeah 

Almost certainly. I don't know why they haven't just confirmed it already instead of saying there will be further updates. Maybe they're waiting to see how long the nation collectively puts up with cancelled entertainment and shit TV to see if they can get away with games next weekend, but I doubt they will go ahead.

20 minutes ago, DeadlyDirk said:

So what is the official timeline then? Do you know it?

12:30 under medical supervision, but alive (comfortable).

16:30 PM has been told the Queen has died.

18:20 The public are told the Queen has died.

Â