Tom13

McKirdy with the assist, seems to have turned his career around after struggling at a few other clubs, for some reason players with a Villa connection seem to do well at Swindon, Lyden, McKirdy, Kesler Hayden, and now Barry. Shame that Sutton are already winning 2-0, Swindon needed them to lose in order to have a chance of moving into the top six, two points off as it stands with two games to go, still have a chance, would be great turnaround for Barry make the play-offs then get to Wembley after the first half of the season he had.

Swindon had a defender sent off, so Barry subbed so they could bring on another defender, and now Forest Green have pulled a goal back. Would be a shame if Swindon dropped points from here, other results going against them, could do with a win, otherwise play offs will be looking doubtful, twenty minutes to hang on with ten men.

Swindon play decent football funnily enough Forest Green Rovers too played attractive football the few times I’ve watched them .

Barry and our other youngsters would thrive at these types of clubs rather than the kick clog n hoof types.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Another wheel and an A. What the **** man, you're 38.

I left Twitter due to the loathesome Musk but to be fair to Ashley Preece I think the character limit may force his hand to use emojis.

Delighted for Barry. Happy he is making up for the wasted months by the incompetent Paul Cook.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 2

No goals for him today, no idea how he played, but good win for Swindon and with Sutton losing it now means they move into the top six with just one game to go. Just need to beat Walsall away now to make sure of a place in the play-offs, should be a good experience for Barry should they make it.

Big day for him and Swindon today, a win guarantees them a place in the play-offs, either that or need to hope that Sutton United and Trammere fail to win. Technically Swindon could go up automatically, but would need to win and hope the four teams immediately above them all lose, so very unlikely. I hope Swindon can make it though, as have been good for our loan players this season, and would be a nice end to the season for Barry after the start he had with Ipswich.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah everything's gone extremely quiet with him.

I think that's a good thing, gone from being in the top couple of players on our prospects to almost the forgotten man 

He is one that could do with loans and just that bit of physical maturity 

But hopefully he gets a few weeks of pre season so Gerrard can take a proper look at him and see what's best like everyone else, I'm also sure from FM that the loan market doesn't open until tomorrow so no one can leave yet 

• Like 1

Â