Pre match thread

roonst83

Not sure about this team. Would be happy with this team at home but not away. Look weak in the midfield, Conor will go missing, Jota not match fit, Lansbury not proven out of championship yet. more pressure on a inexperienced defence, and a striker out of form. A little worried.

Just now, Designer1 said:

I can't **** stand Nigel Pearson. Which of course means we're guaranteed to lose to the wankpuffin. 

The way he's got them playing, I wouldn't be surprised.

He's a complete bellend, but he knows how to get his players running through walls.

• Like 1

Watford's midfied looks so much more powerful and stronger than ours, really need Luiz to have a good game, but really I think we should be playing Nakamba. Glad that Grealish is back out wide, he's our best player in that position and one of the very best players in the league in that position.

1 minute ago, useless said:

Watford's midfied looks so much more powerful and stronger than ours, really need Luiz to have a good game, but really I think we should be playing Nakamba. Glad that Grealish is back out wide, he's our best player in that position and one of the very best players in the league in that position.

I’d much rather have Grealish through the middle.