Pre match thread

roonst83

1 minute ago, zab6359 said:

Good looking bastard too!! Maybe the Watford players will be too busy looking at Henri?

I thought the same .... Lansbury, Grealish and Jota are good looking blokes, and Hourihane has a beautiful left foot .... Glamorous tactics by Deano?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I’d much rather have Grealish through the middle.

I'd rather have it like this and not having to play El Ghazi and Trez.

While not perfect Hourihane and Grealish (and Targett) are the only ones who share any sort of understanding.

1 minute ago, Skruff said:

Hopefully we'll play more centrally. If we presist on going as wide as possible, as we did vs Norwich, we'll create nothing. 

I think this is exactly the point, and why he has set us up this way.

I'm also wondering if he has decided to start being ruthless.

You're poor, you're dropped, and it's that simple. (Yes i'm aware Wesley is starting... lol)

8 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I can't **** stand Nigel Pearson. Which of course means we're guaranteed to lose to the wankpuffin. 

That gobshite small heath deeney guaranteed to score to 

11 minutes ago, sne said:

Skilled but slow that team.

I get the need to rotate so fair due. Hope the gamble works out.

Fear we will be overrun .

I don’t know if this selection is about rotation. It really is quite a different set up and designed to improve possession, passing etc

16 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

The inclusion of Lansbury and Jota suggests we'll try to keep hold of the ball and pass it through them.  They've got an athletic back four, and our forwards aren't quick enough anyway so the plan could be to look for a killer through ball rather than trying to outrun them.

Whats all this actual evaluation of decisions......booooooo!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Hopefully we'll play more centrally. If we presist on going as wide as possible, as we did vs Norwich, we'll create nothing. 

Yes, not wanting the fuel anti-Wes sentiment but the other problem with going wide is that he get nowhere near the crosses. 

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think this is exactly the point, and why he has set us up this way.

I'm also wondering if he has decided to start being ruthless.

You're poor, you're dropped, and it's that simple. (Yes i'm aware Wesley is starting... lol)

It's all very well dropping them for not performing but you need replacements who offer a like for like replacement or offer something different.  Not sure our replacements do

Pretty much the one thing that EVERYONE agrees on is that Nakamba, Trez and Elghazi have been awful for a number of games. 

So they are dropped and their only realistic replacements drafted in and people are up in arms. 

mad star wars GIF

• Like 2