Pre match thread

roonst83

46 minutes ago, zab6359 said:
49 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

I think you are a little delusional pal, lose this one and we are part of the bottom three going into the New Year and whilst maybe not cut adrift, we are in the shit big time and in a serious relegation battle needing to get more points from the second half of the season than we have in the first! No worries just stay positive eh!😓

Why not ?

• Haha 1

Stinks of a Christmas tree to me🌲

I've been waiting for one of those formations since Euro 96. 

Jack and Jota behind Wes with Lansbury and Hourihane either side if Luiz. They will push wide to cover the full backs if Watford break. Could be an interesting move after our wide players have been poor for so long.

It's coming home lads!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, penguin said:

Targett needs to be at his best today. If he leaves the acres of space he has a habit of doing then Sarr will absolutely destroy him.

They have some very good players, it will be a very tough match, let’s hope for the best

47 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Although i can't stand Wesley as a footballer i don't ever wish for players to get injured.

Unless their name is Troy word removed Deeney

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

They have some very good players, it will be a very tough match, let’s hope for the best

Got to admit looking at the team sheets I was surprised how good their side is on paper, certainly won't be an easy game.