The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

So where I'm voting it was a two horse race last time, with some interesting straggler numbers:

tory 25,000

lab 23,000

plaid 2,000

libdem 2,000

ukip 800

green 500

If ever there was a seat where some parties need to do a deal....

14 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I don't suppose anybody heard the woman on the vox pop on Radio 4 around about 7:30 this morning?

She declared she was voting for Johnson because 'although he is a naughty boy, he has some life about him, all the others are dreary'.

All the issues of the day, she's voting for the funny naughty boy. That's democracy in action right there.

Populism, we've been heading this way for some time.

No one cares about actual issues any more because it typically involves reading and learning about something that's probably quite complex and not really fun.

So all anyone wants is someone to please them purely from an aesthetic perspective, step forward Boris, Trump etc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, avfcDJ said:

I've encountered a lot of ex military who believe the Tory/BBC line. Scary go think these people are in our armed forces. Very easily lead.

Use of the word traitor  may be hyperbole but to write Corbyns actions  off as a BBC/Tory line is taking revisionism beyond any credibility .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Use of the word traitor  may be hyperbole but to write Corbyns actions  off as a BBC/Tory line is taking revisionism beyond any credibility .

You're right, i forgot to add the Daily Mail and Sun to the list. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

The hilarious irony is that Trump's endorsement of Johnson will do him absolutely no favours and Corbyn and Labour will relish his criticism.

Recommended by Trump is akin to the dreaded 'vote of confidence' that managers get just before they are sacked! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

For the first time ever i’ll be voting Labour. Some of the discussions I’ve had with work mates, and my mum about it are borderline insanity.  Immigrants and Corbyn are the two main issues they have. 

If we implement Brexit and prevent free movement of EU workers, we'll be getting a helluva lot more non-EU (read: brown) immigrants. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

If we implement Brexit and prevent free movement of EU workers, we'll be getting a helluva lot more non-EU (read: brown) immigrants. 

I know 😁 Some don’t realise that the Muslims will still be able to come into the country. 

• Like 1