The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

I see that voracious MP-accepters the Lib Dems have accepted Antoinette Sandbach as their latest MP. Which is funny, because as the 'revoke Brexit' party, you wouldn't have thought they would find much in common with an MP who voted for the Withdrawal Agreement just last week. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AshVilla said:

I'll be voting conservative because I'm filthy rich and don't care about the common folk.

It's also important that we get brexit done.

Mate, you live in Quinton, you ain't rich :lol: 

On another note, there's a dumbass manc I play video games with sometimes, he's 40 and works at Iceland as a cold store manager or summat.  He thinks I'm a leftie snowflake and will either be voting for Farage or Johnson because Corbyn is a "Marxist word removed" and he hates labour because his sister was in the military and went to Iraq and the soldiers were under-equipped. 

another is a scouser who thinks as a white man he's oppressed because he can't say anything "unPC" anymore, he'll vote farage because Brexit will stop the Poles coming in because immigrants get off the boat and are better looked after than some of our indiginous people.

Another from Leicester who will probably vote Farage because he wants Brexit to be done with. 

These people are in their late 30s/early 40s, are all single (2 divorced, I wonder why..).  

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

another is a scouser who thinks as a white man he's oppressed because he can't say anything "unPC" anymore, he'll vote farage because Brexit will stop the Poles coming in because immigrants get off the boat and are better looked after than some of our indiginous people.

Let him, there's only one party going to win any seat on Merseyside, with the exception of Southport, where the kiddy fiddlers could vote any one of three ways. (Tory incumbent, Former LibDem Seat, Labour very close second)

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Let him, there's only one party going to win any seat on Merseyside, with the exception of Southport, where the kiddy fiddlers could vote any one of three ways. (Tory incumbent, Former LibDem Seat, Labour very close second)

I'm not sure exactly where he lives, but he does say he's not a scouser, but he's from the Liverpool-ish area with a strong accent. 

Just now, lapal_fan said:

I'm not sure exactly where he lives, but he does say he's not a scouser, but he's from the Liverpool-ish area with a strong accent. 

Probably Birken-Vasey then. A town where someone is employed to wank dogs

K9 Fertility.PNG

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

another is a scouser 

15 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

So he’s not a scouser  but he is a scouser 

thanks for clearing that up :)

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Probably Birken-Vasey then. A town where someone is employed to wank dogs

K9 Fertility.PNG

Not sure why they removed the old petrol pumps. It seems like the perfect insemination solution.

Probably some PC snowflake complaining it’s ‘inhumane’ to keep a tank of thousands of gallons of dog spunk to pump them full of by the litre.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I see that voracious MP-accepters the Lib Dems have accepted Antoinette Sandbach as their latest MP. Which is funny, because as the 'revoke Brexit' party, you wouldn't have thought they would find much in common with an MP who voted for the Withdrawal Agreement just last week. 

There's a massive amount of cynicism and of self -preservation and manouevring going on across Lib Dems, Tories, Labour, SNP... it's depressing, but not unexpected. In every case, it's possible to see why they did what they did, to see the fig-leaf of an excuse, but it's also really easy to see the personal gain/preservation aspect and the party first aspect.

For the Lib Dem party, they get some impetus from yet another MP that was in another party joining them, they get a candidate who is "known" in her consituency and obviously won it last time. For the MP she gets the chance to keep a highly paid job after having been thrown out of the tories for being anti Johnson's no deal stupidity.

• Like 1

i'm leaning lib dem purely due to my views on remaining in the EU...still couldn't trust them as far as i can throw them though. nevertheless, in my area, they'd vote for a donkey if it had a blue ribbon on it...really no point in voting really but still gotta

just pleased that i've moved house since last election so i'm no longer part of chris-upskirting, genital mutilating-chope's constitution anymore

16 hours ago, AshVilla said:

I'll be voting conservative because I'm filthy rich and don't care about the common folk.

It's also important that we get brexit done.

If the Conservatives had voted for the Brexit deal, then we'd be gone by now.

Think Hammond is still out the Tory party and standing as an independent,  so my area could be semi interesting for once ... will people stay loyal to him or his ex party ? 
even splitting the vote I think it’s unlikely Labour could win here  but you never know , even Surrey has its share of dumb voters 

20 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

even Surrey has its share of dumb voters 

They must be thick as pig shit round that way in fairness as the Surrey list of MP's includes Grayling, Gove, Hunt, Rabb, Kwarteng and Blunt.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 3