January Transfers 2019/20

sne

16 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Hindsight's a wonderful thing but, imagine if we had gone in for Cahill in the summer. We could have had a centre back trip of:

Engels - Mings - Cahill 

I doubt our defence would have leaked so many with that trio. I think we need to look for a really solid, experienced, left-footed centre back to partner Mings and Engels. 

Didn't make bench 7 of last 9 for Palace and only lost 1 of those 7

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, useless said:

Can play on either wing apparently. 2 in 4 this season with only about 100 mins on the pitch. Never seen the fella play but would be nice to have a different option at least*.

*Desperate times.. 

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Our season could be over this time next week. 

I really hope we're not talking about this window in five years time.

In the away end at Scunthorpe. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, useless said:

Obligatory YouTube video

... Looks like an upgrade on Connor ... too random to be fake surely ... Que peeps moaning cause he ain’t a striker and we need one and it’s a dereliction of duty ... and Suso kills goats and whatever ... insert hyperbole ....

Edited by thabucks
Forgot to link video
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Pereiro was injured for a lot of the season, only started playing in November or so. Has 10 goals in every season at PSV but doesnt pick up many assists. 

10G 6A in 27 last season. 11G and 5A in 28 the previous. I'd have that

3 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Obligatory YouTube video ... Looks like an upgrade on Connor ... too random to be fake surely ... Que peeps moaning cause he ain’t a striker and we need one and it’s a dereliction of duty ... and Suso kills goats and whatever ... insert hyperbole ....

Bildresultat för homer simpson you are gay

• Haha 3