Cameron Archer

Zatman

9 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not playing well tbh 

yeah but he's ready for the PL dude, we should have him as backup/competition to Watkins next season, which means we dont need another striker...........

9 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

yeah but he's ready for the PL dude, we should have him as backup/competition to Watkins next season, which means we dont need another striker...........

Would be nice having that option of him or Watkins. Different in the same way Watkins and Ings were, and I'm sure Archer isn't quite as polished as Ings in certain aspects yet, but he's certainly quicker and probably stronger.

8 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Ha, but seriously, looks a fair way off for me still. Could be wrong. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Ha, but seriously, looks a fair way off for me still. Could be wrong. 

Based on yesterday maybe but overall he's  done really well and I think he could be ready to take on the premier league 

On 14/05/2023 at 22:51, MaVilla said:

And PL strikers don't have off days?

One bad game doesn't make him a non viable option, especially in the run of form he's in overall.

Although accept that only being proven in the championship also means we probably shouldn't be pinning all our hopes on him/Duran alone.

• Like 1

How he played tonight and in last game of play-offs is pretty much how he's been playing for most of his loan at Middlesbrough, just in some of the games he's managed to get goals and assists.

Middlesbrough have missed Ramsey big time, his performances in of themselves highighted how well he was doing, but also his absence his injury has highlied how important he was to them too.

Not really a surprise to me that they didn't win tonight as haven't seen them play well for a while now, again goes back to when Ramsey got injured and they had a few other injuries to Forss and McGree that seemed to disturb their creative rhythm, if you look at their form they've won just two of the last ten.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WHY said:

Archer wasn’t great but Boro in general were shite over the 2 games. Created next to nothing in either game.

Yep they choked.

Hopefully Archer gets a fair crack in preseason tho. 

Edited by KAZZAM

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Entire Boro team got an absolute schooling. Never seen such a turgid performance over 2 legs since Pulis Boro were brushed aside at VP.

That’s their last 4 playoff games without a goal. Horrible record. 

Â