Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

5 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Thought he was excellent. 

Celebration was amazing. 

He missed a sitter and I thought he was poor. Problem with those type of celebrations is you need to back it up with a result. We just aren’t that club who celebrate like that. Made me embarrassed 

• Like 1

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Bro we had equalised at that point. If we were losing 4 nil at that point and celebrate like that fine.

You be chatting some serious poo poo.

If we were winning 4-0 it would have been fine. Just look at the United fans reactions to it. That sums it up. Made himself look a right tit 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Thought he was excellent. 

Celebration was amazing. 

I didn’t think he was excellent - but I guess he was just delighted to have got the goal we deserved. There are a lot worse celebrations going around these days 

• Like 1

Man, we lose and he gets criticized for not trying. We lose and he gets criticized for being excited. 

Just never lose and you’ll never be critiqued.

• Like 1

I thought he was good - such a shame he couldn't finish off that second one, it looked a pretty straightforward chance but he slightly misjudged it and he's probably the player out there that you'd least expect to misjudge it. He and Kamara completely outplayed Casemiro and Mainoo.

I appear to have missed a celebration (as I was busy celebrating) what did he do?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

That was a really good chance to get a second, came to him unmarked on edge of the box and he just took too many touches and shot got blocked.

Miles better than v Chelsea at least.

That's my take. I don't think he was as great as many have written on here. Early on he gave a stupid pass which neatly cost us a goal but he grew into the game but far from his best.

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I thought he was good - such a shame he couldn't finish off that second one, it looked a pretty straightforward chance but he slightly misjudged it and he's probably the player out there that you'd least expect to misjudge it. He and Kamara completely outplayed Casemiro and Mainoo.

I appear to have missed a celebration (as I was busy celebrating) what did he do?

• Thanks 1

Good - he scored and got in a good position and probably should have scored another.

Bad - hides and rarely offers when its tight, especially when playing out the back, looks better than i think he is.

Overall - Better than last two performances 

First time he's turned up in weeks and he's made himself a target with that little dance.

It was funny, I don't care particularly, but we lost the game so he's going to be mocked.

Noticed the team, especially McGinn were hunting the win and rushing him back to kick off when Doug was continuing the celebration on the floor.

More performances Doug and you can dance all you want.

• Like 1

On 06/02/2024 at 22:23, MWARLEY2 said:

Behind the Arsenal 10 man goal though. But that wasnt even picked as one of the 10 best in December. 

Have you supported Arsenal for long? I tend to generally only watch The Villa, admittedly with claret and blue tainted glasses though. 

• Confused 1

Â