Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

13 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Ferdinand lol.....wasn't he cheating on his missus when she was terminally ill?! He's a cry baby bitch and I wouldn't give him the steam off my piss.  

Multiple times with multiple women

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 13/02/2024 at 18:41, Tom13 said:

Rio's a clown anyway, Dougie's reply just made me laugh.

Rio knows his stuff. Remember he tried convince people Solskjaer was the real deal 😂

• Like 1

On 18/01/2024 at 13:14, DaveAV1 said:

I couldn’t agree more! And you can bang on about the early 80s as often as you like for me! I think it’s that spirit that won theleague and the European Cup  You can talk about ability and skill sets for as long as you like but what always matters most is the heart and soul that players bring with them and the best managers recognise and nurture. That was true back then, is true now and always will be. Of course football talent is necessary too, or you and me would get a game, no disrespect to you mate but I wouldn’t pick me, in fact even my lovely Mom, if she were still with us wouldn’t pick me!

1,000% agree.

Me Play, errrrrrrrrrrr No.

I did take a header from Andy Gray, in his moms house in Glasgow, and broke her prized carriage clock....mucking about with a signed ball, he brought up, to give out at a Glasgow Rangers evening....true that.

I'll stick to watching a maestro like Dougie.....safer doing that.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Just now, DaveAV1 said:

Rio Ferdinand, once a Representative for North East Somerset…………..

I’ve nothing against any region of Sumerset, in fact along with Cornwall it’s a lovely part of the country. Brimming with old Villans too!! 

15 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I’ve nothing against any region of Sumerset, in fact along with Cornwall it’s a lovely part of the country. Brimming with old Villans too!! 

Na Dave **** Somerset

12 hours ago, omariqy said:

I don’t really. Just tongue in cheek

I’ve been on holiday there with my , now wife and we both loved it, I’ve also st various times won contracts down there and had a good time too, so it’s fair to say I like that part of the world, I’ve no real opinion on Marcus Trethscothic to be honest, all I know of him is that he was a batsman for England and whilst fairly average if he represented his country he couldn’t have been too bad, almost certainly a better batsman than me, that’s for sure!!

• Like 1

Has almost the same confidence and swagger in midfield as Martinez has in goal. Yeah there is the odd mistake and lapse in concentration but what he brings to this team is probably irreplaceable. So calm, so smooth and such a key player. Fantastic that he's getting rewarded with goals and assists too.

• Like 3

Â